crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

ann,

hate to say it but im no longer friends with that person. lately i just cant take all the stress of nonsensical people....know what i mean??

i just took count of the totes i need to get done and OMGravy! the gifty ones may end up as next years gifts at the rate im going! ACK!

tammy im about to take your approach....im seriously considering a fundraiser of my own to raise money to pay medical bills. granted we have insurance (crappy to say the least) but th ebills are piling up and we just fot the water bill that covered the water leak we had......OUCH doesnt begin to cover that bill!!!

i dont know how some people are able to do anything (get ahead i mean)

were still waiting on the refund check from verison....DH talked to them week before last and they had said 7-14 days. well tomorrow will be 14 days since we got the notice wed be receiving the check.....srupid customer service asked DH "did you disconnect the phones" i would have said WELL DER! WERE WITH STRAIGHT TALK NOW!

sorry for such ranting gals but i feel like yall understand me better than my family.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THANK YOU so much mamaK for this beautiful box of tote bags! They will be perfect for the fundraiser! :hug

love you honey! I really do appreciate your help! I hope you know that!

[ATTACH]44064[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

You are most welcome hon! Wish I could do more! And thanks all for the kudos!

Love ya!

Mama K

So................. I made it through the first day of school! OMGosh... 4:00pm couldnt come fast enough!!!!!

I dont think I can do this for a whole school year............. :scared

Okay... have a question...... how many of you own a swiffer and if you do... do you make your own covers for it .. and if yes... do you like them better than store bought... and do you think they would sell at the craft fair?

:think hmm... thats 4 questions... LOL

I'm just thinkin' they might be a neat thing to sell at the craft fair.

ann,

hate to say it but im no longer friends with that person. lately i just cant take all the stress of nonsensical people....know what i mean??

i just took count of the totes i need to get done and OMGravy! the gifty ones may end up as next years gifts at the rate im going! ACK!

tammy im about to take your approach....im seriously considering a fundraiser of my own to raise money to pay medical bills. granted we have insurance (crappy to say the least) but th ebills are piling up and we just fot the water bill that covered the water leak we had......OUCH doesnt begin to cover that bill!!!

were still waiting on the refund check from verison....DH talked to them week before last and they had said 7-14 days. well tomorrow will be 14 days since we got the notice wed be receiving the check.....srupid customer service asked DH "did you disconnect the phones" i would have said WELL DER! WERE WITH STRAIGHT TALK NOW!

sorry for such ranting gals but i feel like yall understand me better than my family.

Yup, I understand. Sometimes your better to just move on. :hug

just read all the posts, and the angels decided to go big time bowling so I'm going to log off and try again later!!!

Hugs to ALL!

Hugs back at ya!

Hi, so many posts, can't keep up today! Suffice it to say, Mama K loves ya and hopes you have a great nite!

kuddles

Love ya too mama k!

So................. I made it through the first day of school! OMGosh... 4:00pm couldnt come fast enough!!!!!

Okay... have a question...... how many of you own a swiffer and if you do... do you make your own covers for it .. and if yes... do you like them better than store bought... and do you think they would sell at the craft fair?

Can't help you with the swiffer question. I don't own one. I can give you a vitual hug though about the school thing! :hug You'll get through it! :hug

in answer to your questions tammy yes i own a swiffer......

id like the handmade ones (saves money in the longrun im sure)

no i havent made any (yet) but seriously plan to

and YES i think if people thought about it and realized the money theyd save they would snatch em up (in my opinion a load of laundry would be cheaper than constantly having toi rebuy swiffer pads all the time....reduce reuse recycle)

ok ignore me im starting ot sound like a commercial now :rofl

.:: Evening ladies ::.

Just got done stormin' bad here... now its just raining! Like we need that..........NOT.

Wow was the thunder rollin' and the lightning flashing. And the wind... yikes! But like I said... blew through and now just a steady rain.

ann,

tammy im about to take your approach....im seriously considering a fundraiser of my own to raise money to pay medical bills. granted we have insurance (crappy to say the least) but th ebills are piling up and we just fot the water bill that covered the water leak we had......OUCH doesnt begin to cover that bill!!! you know... I'm mostly doing this fundraiser for emotional reasons. I mean.. the bills are insane..... but its just money.. and we'll make more. The problem here is my poor hubby! He is one of those guys that takes care of his family... and I mean TAKES CARE.

And family to him isnt always blood related. When the older kids come puppy faced for $$$ he gives... when a dear friend is in need... he gives. I just wanted to give back to him. Show him that I appreciate all that he does for us and so many others! You see... I was previously married and it was BAD. All my physical scares have healed.. .but I still deal with the emotional ones. So when Ken came along and swept me off my feet.... He was literally my Prince in blue jeans (as I call him) He has done nothing but give give give our whole relationship/marriage. This is just something I think I could do that would really make him see... I want to give back.

OK... that was probably TMI... sorry! I guess I just dont want you or any of you ladies to think I'm begging for money... cuz I know we all have bills and we all need to take care of our own families.

just read all the posts, and the angels decided to go big time bowling so I'm going to log off and try again later!!!

boy howdy... they were bowling here too! Lots of strikes! :D must have been one great game!

Hugs to ALL!

You are most welcome hon! Wish I could do more! And thanks all for the kudos!

Love ya!

I wish I could express better just how much I appreciate what you have already done for me! Just the desire to want to help... touches my heart ... so to donate anything... just is more than I can say.

Thank you!

Mama K

Yup, I understand. Sometimes your better to just move on. :hug

Can't help you with the swiffer question. I don't own one. hehehe... thanks! I can give you a vitual hug though about the school thing! thank you so much! I totally needed that! :hug You'll get through it! :hug

in answer to your questions tammy yes i own a swiffer......

id like the handmade ones (saves money in the longrun im sure)

no i havent made any (yet) but seriously plan to

and YES i think if people thought about it and realized the money theyd save they would snatch em up (in my opinion a load of laundry would be cheaper than constantly having toi rebuy swiffer pads all the time....reduce reuse recycle)

ok ignore me im starting ot sound like a commercial now :rofl

okay... ducky the commercial lady! LOL

yeah.. I know what you're sayin' though! see.. Thats why I'm thinkin' of making some!

tammy just an FYI....i already had ht eyarn to make soemthhing for you ...so no biggie.....im always willing to lend a hand, you should know that hun...love yous!

Morning all--TGIF!!! Wow- Tammy was right- the angels sure did have some bowling game last night!!!! Power flickered on/off for a bit, but then all calmed down.

Sue- Have fun at the expo today!!!!

Last work day of the week----WOOT!!!

See you after Paradise!

Morning back at Joanne! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue - have tons of fun and report back here about it!

Toni - hi hon, love ya gal!

Ann - howdy! Sure hope you have a good day!

Tam - hope your head feels better today sweetie!

To everyone else, so many I can't list, Mama K says a big howdy! Last day for me at work for the week, DD is winding down to her first day at school (Wed) and well, just living and trying to survive like everyone else!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Morning Everyone! I've actually had two, count them, 2, decent nights sleep in a row! :eek Hard to believe isn't it! :lol I didn't get much accomplished yesterday because I spent most of that sleeping too! Geez, I guess I had a lot to catch up on! LOL! I'm back to hooking today though! :hook

Joanne and Tammy, we're supposed to get the angels bowling today! Hope we don't get it as bad as you guys did yesterday!

Sue, have fun at the Expo!!!

Mama K, hope you have a great day!

Toni, hope you're feeling better :hug

Ducky, hope the soreness has eased up :hug

Steph, how you doing, any better?

Hugs to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and terrific weekend! :hug

Sue- Have fun at the expo today!!!

Sue - have tons of fun and report back here about it!

Bruce just pointed out (article in the paper) that the Expo isn't until tomorrow. Its ALWAYS been Fri-Sun. Just Sat and Sun this year. :(

So IDK what I'm going to do today...

:turtle:vheart

Bruce just pointed out (article in the paper) that the Expo isn't until tomorrow. Its ALWAYS been Fri-Sun. Just Sat and Sun this year. :(

Oh no! So sorry that you have to wait! :hug Maybe you can spend the day :crocheting:lol.

GS survived his first day in first grade and his first football practice. They have 2 games tomorrow, which will be interesting since he's only had one practice! Will have the littlest one tonight so DD can go purchase all the football gear without chasing him all over the store! Here's a pic of him and little brother.

Haven't crocheted the last two days, needed some light yellow yarn and finally got some yesterday. Maybe I'll get to crochet some tonight. This weekend, I'll have to get some more boxes unpacked since we'll have company next weekend for the little one's birthday.

Read everything but can't respond to all, hugs to all and have a great weekend!

post-27829-135897689688_thumb.jpg

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

Morning Everyone! I've actually had two, count them, 2, decent nights sleep in a row! :eek Hard to believe isn't it! :lol I didn't get much accomplished yesterday because I spent most of that sleeping too! Geez, I guess I had a lot to catch up on! LOL! I'm back to hooking today though! :hook

Hugs to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and terrific weekend! :hug

I'm so glad to hear you are catching up on your sleep. Enjoy your hooking time and have a wonderful weekend! :hug

:crocheting:lol

GS survived his first day in first grade and his first football practice. They have 2 games tomorrow, which will be interesting since he's only had one practice! Will have the littlest one tonight so DD can go purchase all the football gear without chasing him all over the store! Here's a pic of him and little brother.

Haven't crocheted the last two days, needed some light yellow yarn and finally got some yesterday. Maybe I'll get to crochet some tonight. This weekend, I'll have to get some more boxes unpacked since we'll have company next weekend for the little one's birthday.

They are both so cute!!! :D

Oh no! So sorry that you have to wait! :hug Maybe you can spend the day :crocheting:lol.

3 of us still met up and went to HL and PetSmart (still needed lights for the tortoise). Then Ruby Tuesday for lunch. :)

So cute!!

Ruby Tuesday's again??? So jealous :(

Sorry. It was the one on ISB so not close enough for you to meet up with us unless you took 1/2 the day off. :hug

How's Labor Day looking for us???

They're adorable!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

I'm so glad to hear you are catching up on your sleep. Enjoy your hooking time and have a wonderful weekend! :hug

Thanks, it feels good! Hope you have a great weekend!

3 of us still met up and went to HL and PetSmart (still needed lights for the tortoise). Then Ruby Tuesday for lunch. :)

It's great that you still met up and had some fun!

I'm outa here for a while. The angels are about to start some bowling fun!!! :eek See ya later!!!

hiya gals!

still sore today....was able to actually pop my neck last night so i got SOME sleep but it didnt seem like enough. posted some more pics on my business page on facebook. forgotabout some too LOL! im window shopping of sorts for things i can use in photos to make them more appealing....in particular a white wicker baby bassinette, and a white rocking chair.

need to get motivated and get some photo boxes made as well...

Sorry. It was the one on ISB so not close enough for you to meet up with us unless you took 1/2 the day off. :hug

How's Labor Day looking for us???

If I 'm not in Houston, I think we are still good.

Thinking I need to go to Massage Envy this weekend for one of their introductory specials. Stress needs to be gone

So cute!!

I dont have a Ruby Tuesday by me anymore :(

aww they are adorable.

:hi:hiHi everyone. hope everyones day is going well.

I did the flower arrangement for my sis's friends funeral tomorrow...all she wanted was purple and butterflies and BIG....this thing is monster big and I found all sorts of butterflies to attach to it. it looks like a flower garden gone wild. i really hope she likes it.

hiya gals!

still sore today....was able to actually pop my neck last night so i got SOME sleep but it didnt seem like enough. posted some more pics on my business page on facebook. forgotabout some too LOL! im window shopping of sorts for things i can use in photos to make them more appealing....in particular a white wicker baby bassinette, and a white rocking chair.

need to get motivated and get some photo boxes made as well...

Hope you can get some better sleep tonight. Good luck in your search for the basinette and rocking chair. I used to have a bassinette like that about 30 yrs ago! :lol

If I 'm not in Houston, I think we are still good.

Thinking I need to go to Massage Envy this weekend for one of their introductory specials. Stress needs to be gone

Mmm, a massage.........:c9

:hi:hiHi everyone. hope everyones day is going well.

I did the flower arrangement for my sis's friends funeral tomorrow...all she wanted was purple and butterflies and BIG....this thing is monster big and I found all sorts of butterflies to attach to it. it looks like a flower garden gone wild. i really hope she likes it.

The arrangement sounds beautiful!

Archived