crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good morning!!!

Stopping in to wish you all a good day. The weather here is nice- cool, dry and starting to feel like fall!! Love it!!!

My arm is a tad sore this morning which is to be expected, but luckily I was able to hook last night- slowly, but still able to!!!!

Have a good day! Wishing everyone a Happy Tuesday- although Sue, I'm not sure which day this is for you:think Is it Sunday or Monday? Can't keep your hours straight!!!:lol When do you start up with school again?

Mama K- Have a good day- do you normally alternate with going to the state office and then yours? One more day and you will have survived the first day jitters!!:hug

Ann- Getting ready to pour "your" cup of coffee. Hope you slept well and sounds like you had a lovely visit with SIL and Maddie!!!

Toni- Hope the internet connection is better today!

Sherry, Tonya, Christie, Tam, Duckie, and everyone- Hugs all around!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning to you too Joanne, and to all my gals!

Nope don't go to the state office too often, just needed to this month a few times since we had 60, yes 60, new special needs kids to get in the system to go along with our 250 other kids already in! Yikes we have a lot of kids we deal with but it is a very rewarding job!

Today is rain, with severe weather later this afternoon. So if you don't hear from me, it just means our power is out, as it seems to do easily around here! Humid too so that won't be fun if we can't have our air on!

Last day before my little girl goes to 1st grade. I probably won't sleep a wink tonite!

Have a good morning all!

Love,

Mama Kuddles

Good morning ladies :hi

Up and at 'em :D I have an online web demo scheduled for 10 this morning so after I finish up my breakfast, I'm going to get some packing done until then :yes Then I have an appointment at 1. Then, the whole night will be spent packing :yes

Hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

Took Cooter out and gave him a wax worm for breakfast...HE ATE! First time he's eaten! :cheer

Have a good day! Wishing everyone a Happy Tuesday- although Sue, I'm not sure which day this is for you:think Is it Sunday or Monday? Can't keep your hours straight!!!:lol When do you start up with school again?

It's Sunday. School starts on Monday (the real Monday not my Monday). :lol

:turtle:vheart

Good Morning,

It's gonna be another hot one, 105 is the forecast for the next 2 days. We officially broke the 50 days of 100+ yesterday. I'm sooooooooo ready for some cooler weather!!

Sue - Will you have to evacuate for the hurricane?

Mama K - Hope you have a good day and I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Joanne - hope your arm is better today, those shots really can hurt. Glad you were able to crochet slowly.

Ducky - hope things are going well for you. Glad you found the yarn you needed in your stash.

Tam - Haven't forgotten about what I'm going to send, just haven't had a chance to get to the PO. When do you need the items? Hope your headache is better.

Didn't get to crochet last night. Littlest GS spent the night and we went to bed at 8:30. Too early for me, so I really didn't sleep well, was awake a lot.

And I didn't get to do anything to get the house ready for my SIL's visit. She will be here this weekend, we haven't seen her in over 2 years. I'm so excited that she's coming and she's bringing her granddaughter and great-granddaughter- (we've not seen the baby and she's 1 I think).

Well, I'd better go and get busy, breakfast is downstairs (hot biscuits and jelly), so I'd better get some before it's all gone! Have a great Tuesday!!!

Morning, everyone! :coffee Thanks for the welcomes. Still learning who everyone is, so forgive me for not replying to everyone…! Did a little crocheting last night but didn’t start a tote yet. Working on an afghan for dd… neon green, hot pink, and purple,…

Joanne, I hope your finger heals quickly. Nothing worse than the index finger or the thumb. Yikes.

Sue, I’ll settle for a turtle. :D They’re my favorites, too. (We went to Sea World this summer, and we were able to take a tour into their rescue facilities. I “met” a sea turtle that was in for rehab, after being shot. Very cool to be up that close, at least for a Midwestern girl whose turtle encounters have been limited to fairly small turtles! Makes me crazy that people would do that, though -- a shotgun to a sea turtle, just for the heck of it?! :angry)

I’m sympathizing with the sinus talk… I’ve been a mess the last two days. I don’t have a neti pot, but I do have another contraption recommended by my dr. that works similarly. A friend calls it a “sinus tsunami.” They really work! Used it this morning…

Tonya, DD would love to have a frog… Guess I better not take her to the reptile section in the pet store. Two dogs and a guinea pig is enough for me for now...!

:hi:hiHi guys, How is everyone doing this morning?

I was woken up this morning at 945....woo hoo got to get some sleep. and guess who was calling???? a nurse mgr I have an interview tomorrow for a job I applied to yesterday. can you say excited as all get out? yep thats me.

I am finishing up stuff for the charity cal. and then back to totes. I got 2 rr done this weekend for a NICU.

Good morning everyone! Well, it had to happen. School started yesterday and I had to go back to work. :(

I also had to take my baby to meet his teacher yesterday and he started kindergarten today. :( :( Luckily, he only goes half a day all this week so I get a little adjustment time before he is gone all day. :lol

Hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday (Monday for Sue, I think?)! :hug

I was woken up this morning at 945....woo hoo got to get some sleep. and guess who was calling???? a nurse mgr I have an interview tomorrow for a job I applied to yesterday. can you say excited as all get out? yep thats me.

I am finishing up stuff for the charity cal. and then back to totes. I got 2 rr done this weekend for a NICU.

Good luck!!! :hug

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Good Morning kids•¨¯`•

How is everyone today?

I'm busy getting stuff together for the Soap Shop and the fundraiser for hubby.

I am so far behind on posts......... I'm sorry! :(

:heart

:mug

Sue, I’ll settle for a turtle. :D They’re my favorites, too. (We went to Sea World this summer, and we were able to take a tour into their rescue facilities. I “met” a sea turtle that was in for rehab, after being shot. Very cool to be up that close, at least for a Midwestern girl whose turtle encounters have been limited to fairly small turtles! Makes me crazy that people would do that, though -- a shotgun to a sea turtle, just for the heck of it?! :angry)

I have a turtle purse, scrubbie and ami in my shop. :)

There's a turtle in Marathon that someone shot in the head with a spear...seriously??? There's a reward for information. One of my friends works there. :(

WOOO HOOO!!! Good luck!

Nope, tomorrow is Monday. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Good Morning,

Mama K - Hope you have a good day and I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Thanks hon! The storm has moved in.....I'm home on lunch and hope not to get soaked on my way back! Yikes! :eek

Good Luck!!!

Good morning everyone! Well, it had to happen. School started yesterday and I had to go back to work. :(

I also had to take my baby to meet his teacher yesterday and he started kindergarten today. :( :( Luckily, he only goes half a day all this week so I get a little adjustment time before he is gone all day. :lol

EEK! Tomorrow is my DD's first and big day! And it is supposed to storm half the nite! Can you say 'up all nite'? :P

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Good Morning kids•¨¯`•

How is everyone today?

I'm busy getting stuff together for the Soap Shop and the fundraiser for hubby.

I am so far behind on posts......... I'm sorry! :(

Hi Tam! We miss ya but understand!

Mama Kuddles

Hey there friends................

quick note from Jana........

Biopsy results are NEGATIVE!!! Keri's surgery is scheduled for Sept 2nd !!

Jana wants to thank you all for your love and prayers! God is so Good!

She'll pop on later to give more details.

have a terrific tuesday.

have a terrific tuesday.

:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:woo Great news

have a terrific tuesday.

WOOT WOOT WOOTINGTON!

kuddles

have a terrific tuesday.

:cheer:clap:yay:bounce:jumpyay:woo

Awesome news!!!!!!!

almost finished with the LAST sbt fir the bipolar fundraiser! 5 rows to go! then on to more gifty things. eye still buggin me today with allergies. wont be online tomorrow til later DH has an appointment with the orthopaedic...why do i have a feeling since the dr's "brilliant" idea of therapy and cortizone shot didnt work the first time theyre gonna want to do it again? were the type that if something didnt work the first time why waste our money a second go round? well that didnt exactly come out right but you know what i mean im sure...

Checking in to make sure everyone's alright after the earthquake in Virginia today???? I'm not sure if we have any from there or if anyone felt it, but just checking. We felt it here in Philly and I had no clue what it was until someone else told me about an hour and a half later :think:blush I hope everyone is well :hug

Checking in to make sure everyone's alright after the earthquake in Virginia today???? I'm not sure if we have any from there or if anyone felt it, but just checking. We felt it here in Philly and I had no clue what it was until someone else told me about an hour and a half later :think:blush I hope everyone is well :hug

My DD was working in DC when it hit and lives in VA. she said it was really scarey, but is ok and hopefully her apt is also. she hasn't made it home yet.

Archived