ooolala soft baby blanket

FrLopLady

Picked up some Bernat pipsqueak baby yarn. I am making a rr baby ghan with it..and oh wow!!! It makes an incredibly soft blanket!! I may have to keep it for myself for awhile just to snuggle it! It's not quite done, but had to share!

post-35596-135897623067_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me with a problem that I'm having with the soft baby blanket (star) pictured. I am using pipsqueak yarn and the free pattern tear off I found at Joann's. I am halfway done and my blanket isn't laying flat like the one pictured, it is rather ruffled! I think I may be reading the pattern wrong. (I am more a knitter than a crocheter). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First I didn't use that pattern. The only pattern I have used for a rr that doesn't ruffle for me is Crochet Dad's http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/9-pointed-star-round-ripple.

I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me with a problem that I'm having with the soft baby blanket (star) pictured. I am using pipsqueak yarn and the free pattern tear off I found at Joann's. I am halfway done and my blanket isn't laying flat like the one pictured, it is rather ruffled! I think I may be reading the pattern wrong. (I am more a knitter than a crocheter). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:c9

Picked up some Bernat pipsqueak baby yarn. I am making a rr baby ghan with it..and oh wow!!! It makes an incredibly soft blanket!! I may have to keep it for myself for awhile just to snuggle it! It's not quite done, but had to share!

I absolutely agree with the soft feeling of this yarn. I found the yarn extremely hard to work with as I could not see my stitches and had to feel my way through. However, i used it on my long knifty knitter and loomed with it and I LOVE the feeling of the blanket. It is like a cloud for a baby. Extremely NICE! I made a white one and now I am working on a yellow "Ducky" one. I am going to figure out a way to make it a hooded blanket so I can add big ducky eyes and a bill....anyone know how I could accomplish this?

Penny

• 3 weeks later...

Archived