FrLopLady

ooolala soft baby blanket

Picked up some Bernat pipsqueak baby yarn. I am making a rr baby ghan with it..and oh wow!!! It makes an incredibly soft blanket!! I may have to keep it for myself for awhile just to snuggle it! It's not quite done, but had to share!

post-35596-135897623067_thumb.jpg

Looks soooo soft! TFS!

I had the chance to get that yarn when I was at JoAnn's a few weeks ago. But decided to wait. Is the pattern you used the tear off sheets that are hanging from the shelf called "Star Blanket"

Carol:hook

Beautiful! :c9

Very lovely! It looks so soft too.

oooh I want to go look for some of that!! it looks super cuddly!

I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me with a problem that I'm having with the soft baby blanket (star) pictured. I am using pipsqueak yarn and the free pattern tear off I found at Joann's. I am halfway done and my blanket isn't laying flat like the one pictured, it is rather ruffled! I think I may be reading the pattern wrong. (I am more a knitter than a crocheter). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First I didn't use that pattern. The only pattern I have used for a rr that doesn't ruffle for me is Crochet Dad's http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/9-pointed-star-round-ripple.

I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me with a problem that I'm having with the soft baby blanket (star) pictured. I am using pipsqueak yarn and the free pattern tear off I found at Joann's. I am halfway done and my blanket isn't laying flat like the one pictured, it is rather ruffled! I think I may be reading the pattern wrong. (I am more a knitter than a crocheter). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Very nice! it even looks soft. I just bought the Pipsqueak yarn and got the tear off sheet at Joann's. Thanks for the link to Crochet Dad's pattern. I think I'll use his pattern. It's my first RR and I don't want to ruffle.

Very pretty. Never used that yarn before so can't help you out there.

Thank you for the help. I will check out the website. Although this pattern seems simple enough I have restarted three times and it still comes out "ruffled"

Looks cuddle-able!

:c9

Picked up some Bernat pipsqueak baby yarn. I am making a rr baby ghan with it..and oh wow!!! It makes an incredibly soft blanket!! I may have to keep it for myself for awhile just to snuggle it! It's not quite done, but had to share!

I absolutely agree with the soft feeling of this yarn. I found the yarn extremely hard to work with as I could not see my stitches and had to feel my way through. However, i used it on my long knifty knitter and loomed with it and I LOVE the feeling of the blanket. It is like a cloud for a baby. Extremely NICE! I made a white one and now I am working on a yellow "Ducky" one. I am going to figure out a way to make it a hooded blanket so I can add big ducky eyes and a bill....anyone know how I could accomplish this?

Penny

Beautiful so far - it really does look VERY soft

love the colors......... great job!