Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

:wbrr Good Morning all...............

bit on the cold side this morning again............ a whole 4* out... woo hoo.....LOL

OK, here is my first dishcloth EVER!!! I know its not as complicated or pretty as the ones you all have shared :hook I am a beginner crocheter and this is my first project following a pattern. I am attempting a 12 point ripple but that is coming along slowly! I am excited to finally having something to share here

Anyway here is my sunflower!!! WOW......... that came out so nice!!!! I love it!!!!!

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

Hi Ladies --

Love the red and white combos, they are very pretty,

and the colorful star one is beautiful too .

Tam

The teacup roses are so pretty. Theyd make a great gift ! Aww ... thanks hon!!! They do really make neat little gifts... house warming... birthday.... Mother's Day... etc.

You guys all make the pretty ones. I tend to do all the plain old square ones. I think i'm gonna have to branch out and try something new and different . Nothing wrong with the plain ol' goodies... but I know you can do "different" :cheer

Michelle- that's a very pretty sunflower- you would never guess that you are a beginner! You did a great job.

Here are my 'plain' dishcloths that I made- the ivory with green is the Vintage cloth and the red is the Priscilla Hewitt cloth. LOVE your "plain" dishcloths!!!! See... fun and different is cool.... but sometimes the plain ol' goodies are just as nice if not nicer.... depending on the need. Just like Granny Squares.... My favorite granny is the basic good ol' granny! Great Job on your dishcloths hon!!!

Well......... I'm off for a bit to get a manicure.. then home to get some serious crocheting done!

catch up later.............

Stay warm!!!

:heart

:mug

---

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mona,

Love those Valentine ones. Just beautiful!

Here is one I finished the other night.

I like that!

OK, here is my first dishcloth EVER!!! I know its not as complicated or pretty as the ones you all have shared :hook I am a beginner crocheter and this is my first project following a pattern. I am attempting a 12 point ripple but that is coming along slowly! I am excited to finally having something to share here

Anyway here is my sunflower!!!

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

That's pretty. My Grandma loved sunflowers. :manyheart

Michelle- that's a very pretty sunflower- you would never guess that you are a beginner! You did a great job.

Here are my 'plain' dishcloths that I made- the ivory with green is the Vintage cloth and the red is the Priscilla Hewitt cloth.

I still like them. I like Priscilla Hewitt's patterns... :hook

I like those. I saw that one on Maggie Weldon's site, and have been thinking about making it. I have two other cloths I need to finish first, though. And I am working on another pattern to put up on my blog. :hook

I love the colors in the star dishcloth.

Here are the two Valentine ones I made--white and burgundy. Left is the Sweetheart dishcloth from Maggie Weldon's site and right is Lily's Valentine dishcloth.

¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

`·.,(¯`·´¯)..........★。\|/。★

(¯`·´¯).·´(¯`·´¯)...♥ Good Morning ♥

..` ·.·´(¯`·´¯).....★。/|\。★

......`·.,(¯`·´¯)........。☆。¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

(thanks Tammy for these cool doodad things)

Hope you all have a great day today!!!

Mona,

Love those Valentine ones. Just beautiful!

Here is one I finished the other night.

Cute! Pattern?

Anyway here is my sunflower!!!

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

Nice sunflower! Is the pattern share-able?

Hi all. Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks JulieKay for the link. I found a couple of new patterns that I'm going to try. I've needed some new inspiration for dishcloths. Thanks everyone.
What links? Where? WhatdImiss?!?

¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

`·.,(¯`·´¯)..........★。\|/。★

(¯`·´¯).·´(¯`·´¯)...♥ Good Morning ♥

..` ·.·´(¯`·´¯).....★。/|\。★

......`·.,(¯`·´¯)........。☆。¯`·´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。

(thanks Tammy for these cool doodad things)

Hope you all have a great day today!!!

Where do you get those doo-dad things?

Here's a dishcloth I made this afternoon after I got home from work. I found the pattern right here on Crochetville. This worked up very quickly, It seems a little small to me, but it's certainly big enough to be usable, and I like how it turned out.

that's cute!

Here's a dishcloth I made this afternoon after I got home from work. I found the pattern right here on Crochetville. This worked up very quickly, It seems a little small to me, but it's certainly big enough to be usable, and I like how it turned out.

That's gorgeous!

I really like that! And green is my favorite color :D

Sorry I'm late to the party! :D I've looked through all of the posts and the dishcloths are all beautiful. I also wanted to share the one I made tonight. It worked up quickly and I love the look.

That is really neat looking! Very striking. You did a great job :)

That is really neat looking! Very striking. You did a great job :)

Nicole- I really like your dishcloth!!!! There are many pretty ones being made!!!

Thank you! :)

Nicole

Really cool dishcloth -- I like how it swirls .Was it hard to do with the color changing every row ?

Thanks! No, it wasn't hard. Each round is worked half with one color and half with another, but the yarn isn't finished off or anything. You just pick up the loop and keep on going. It only took about an hour to make.

Archived