Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tam, here is a picture of my bouquet., I wanted to have a pink, yellow, and red rose, but my walmart did not have any pink cotton.

post-25772-135897676631_thumb.jpg Isn't it lovely!:clap

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone today?

I'm gettin' some crocheting in while I wait for laundry to get done... we have Jr Legion Districts today.. and the rest of the weekend.

I'll be taking my project bag with me ... :hook... we have 3 games today ... so I will have lots of crochet time!

Tam, that's a BEAUTIFUL market bag!!!! I would the pattern... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA BUY! That's supposed to say buy...

Thanks so much sweetie! I'm gonna try and get the pattern for this one written up asap. Maybe you could test it.... *wink wink*

I agree, that is a really beautiful market bag.

Thank you hon! :hug

Tam, here is a picture of my bouquet., I wanted to have a pink, yellow, and red rose, but my walmart did not have any pink cotton.

[ATTACH]42073[/ATTACH] Isn't it lovely!:clap

Oh Mary... LOVE your bouquet! you did a great job! :D

:heart

:mug

Hi Ladies.:) I've not joined in, but love seeing everyone's beautiful work! I do have a question! What brand of cotton do you prefer? I haven't worked with it in years. :blush I do have a Hobby Lobby close by so I have access to I Love This Cotton...

Also, how big is the "fish cloth?" It's adorable! Thanks for your help. :manyheart

Okay… I know its not a dishcloth... but it is made with Cotton Yarn... :hook..... so I'm gonna show & share............

my lastest design.... a market bag

[ATTACH]42049[/ATTACH]

I love the market bag!

Hi Ladies.:) I've not joined in, but love seeing everyone's beautiful work! I do have a question! What brand of cotton do you prefer? I haven't worked with it in years. :blush I do have a Hobby Lobby close by so I have access to I Love This Cotton...

I don't have a favorite. I use Lion Brand, Peaches and Creme, and Lily Sugar n Cream.

*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸Good Afternoon*”˜˜”*°•.¸¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

How is everyone today? Wow is it hot already! Please stay safe everyone!

Karishema, that is GORGEOUS! Sadly, I cannot click that link. what link are you having trouble with hon?

hey there sweetie!!!! :hug I use alot of Peaches and Sugar n Cream cottons.......... but the ILTCotton is awesome too. Its really a persnal call!

Also, how big is the "fish cloth?" It's adorable! Thanks for your help. :manyhearthmm... size.... lets see....

post-18634-135897677993_thumb.jpg

These two are about the same size... one is crochet... one is knit.... the knit one is laying on a dessert plate if that helps.

I love the market bag! Thank you dear!!! :D

post-18634-135897677988_thumb.jpg

Hi Tam ~ Thank you so much! I couldn't wait. :lol I've started my second one using ILTCotton and they are so quick and fun. :yes Yours are just adorable!

Thank you, greyhoundgrandma. :manyheart

(¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯) ♥Good Morning♥ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯)

:whew …. Its another hot one here! Sure could use this heat to evaporate the flood waters.

Today… I’m going to try and stay busy with my crocheting.

Projects for today will be………….

♥ I have dishcloths to make for my mom. She gave me 3 balls of cotton to make her cloths with. She loves my handmade dishcloths and apparently its time to replace the last set. J

♥ I’m making a little gift for a dear friend and her daughter!

♥ A baby gift for another friend. I have the SBT done… working on a matching blanket

I need to get a couple loads of laundry done and get some things ready to go to the ball field tonight. This is the last night for the tournament!

Hi Tam ~ Thank you so much! I couldn't wait. :lol I've started my second one using ILTCotton and they are so quick and fun. :yes Yours are just adorable! aww.. thanks hon! I cant wait to see pics of yours.... :D

Thank you, greyhoundgrandma. :manyheart

The bloggy link for the dishcloth bouquet! Oh bummer.... let me see here..... try this http://coffeencrafts.blogspot.com/2010/09/freebie-friday.html this is a direct link ... if it doesnt work.. you can go to my blog and click tutorials and its there.

Have a great day ladies!

Stay safe and cool!

Prayers for a couple local firefighters please. They were taken by life flight from heat stroke while fighting a fire about 10miles away! L

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

:sun Well………. Its gonna be another hot one today! Please stay cool and safe everyone!! I am indoors for the day. I may go out and swim with the boys later… but we’re pretty much stayin’ inside. Today is our first day of going nowhere! The District Tournament is over for the Jr Legion team. It starts today for the Seniors. But Ken and I are done working! :whew

I get to spend the day crocheting all I want! :yay

I finished the dishcloths I was working on for my mom. From the 3 balls of cotton… I got 6 cloths… with just a touch of cotton left over. I may try to combine the three colors to see if I can get just one more cloth.

post-18634-135897679262_thumb.jpg

I am almost done with my friends gift for her and her daughter. :hook

I have 8 more squares and a border to do on the baby blanket that matches the SBT and that gift will be done too!

Okay… need a coffee refill.

Catch up more later!

post-4632-135897679289_thumb.jpg

Hey,

I thought this might be the perfect place to look for testers for my newest dish cloth design. It works up very quick and doesn't take very much yarn.

If any of you want to test the pattern for me all you have to do is pm me with your email addy. I'm thinking this will be a free pattern once it has been tested.

Thanks

Julee

post-4632-135897679286_thumb.jpg

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

stay safe today everyone... its gonna be a hot one!

Very nice cloths, Tam. Your mom will be set for a while with those. Thank you!! yep.. she was pretty happy to get 6 new cloths!

There they are! :D They are beautiful, Tam. Thank you!!!

[ATTACH]42489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42490[/ATTACH]

Hey,

I thought this might be the perfect place to look for testers for my newest dish cloth design. It works up very quick and doesn't take very much yarn.

If any of you want to test the pattern for me all you have to do is pm me with your email addy. I'm thinking this will be a free pattern once it has been tested.

Thanks

Good idea! did you get the testers you were looking for?

Julee

[ATTACH]42489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42490[/ATTACH]

Hey,

Thanks

Julee

That's a gorgeous dishcloth, Julee. Too bad I missed this post, I would have loved to test it for you. I guess I'll just have to wait until the pattern is published. :lol

.:: Good Afternoon ::.

Well….. I have my new “hand-me-down” furniture from my mom… and boys is it nice! Made a new little crochet space in my basement until I can get my craft room back! (remember… it’s a step-by-step project after my daughters destruction. I got my 15yr olds room clean on Saturday… so one of the recliners I got from mom went in his room.

Today is a nice relaxing day with my new little craft spot. Later we will go to the Sr Legion baseball game! Gotta cheer them on! J

This is my new little spot…

As we keep working on the upstairs… I’ll get my craft room done… but until then… I will happily sit here! J

Still have to put the feet on the loveseat.... Need to find the special bit for the screws.

post-18634-135897680537_thumb.jpg

So............. time to play in the cotton and make some dishcloths in my little crochet area!

have a great day all!!!

.::Good Morning::.

Well… yesterday was a good day! I got 2 dishcloths made… 4 friendship’ghan squares…. And some finishing touches on a couple projects. I got a few loads of laundry done….. and we went to the Sr Legion baseball game.

Today I’m going to get some more crochet time in.. a load of laundry or two… and off to the second round of try outs for Patrick. He was called back for a 2nd try out for the USA Nebraska team. He’s really nervous and I’m starting to wonder if he is emotionally ready for this. We talked a lot with him last night….. told him to sleep on it and see if this is really something he wants to pursue. No matter what his decision… I’m super proud of him.

The two dishcloths I got done yesterday.

post-18634-135897680797_thumb.jpg

:hug & :heart to everyone

Off to tend to a load of laundry and get more coffee

Archived