Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole, I really like your dishcloth. I made a similar one a year or so ago, but I can no longer find the pattern. Is yours one you can share a source for?

Thanks for the nice comments on my star dishcloth.

Thanks! :) This isn't the pattern I used (it wasn't a free one), but this one looks almost exactly the same! :cheer

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1262512/spiral_dishcloth_crochet_till_youre.html?cat=24

Evening ladies..................

how are you all? How was your Valentine's Day?:manyheart

Wanted to drop in and share this fun simple dishcloth I tested for Julee.

Its really neat!

post-18634-135897628289_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

I haven't made any dishcloths since I've been working on a baby blanket- but thanks Nicole for the link to the swirly one and Cindy- I like utilitarian dishcloths myself!!! Lise- The dishcloths you made are so pretty-I especially like the purple one- interesting shape- and the red and white one!!! Great job on all of them though!!!

Thanks!! I'm trying to make each one as I get the emails! I probably won't get them all done, but they're all so tempting. next one on my list is the snowman. I don't even know what I'll do with them all, I think I'll just save them for gifts??? what do you all do with yours??

Cindy and Lise, those are awesome dishcloths.

Rockin' cloths, ladies!

Thanks.

Lise, I use crocheted dishcloths myself, and I have used them for gifts. However, I am sensitive to the fact that not everyone likes using crocheted cloths. I usually only give them to someone who comments on mine.

Its really neat!

[ATTACH]34991[/ATTACH]

I like it! I like it a lot. :hook

I'm been working on some of the dishcloths from Maggies that I get in my emails daily:

I get those emails too. I like the flower one. Pretty. :manyheart

Here's a dishcloth I made this weekend. Nothing special, it's for me, and I like a solid cloth with just a little texture. Its my own pattern, (if you can call something so simple a pattern.)

I like it. :manyheart

I want to go buy a bunch of Peaches n' Cream before it's all gone forever. :( I have two dishcloths started but no motivation to crochet, lately.. :(

Its really neat!

[ATTACH]34991[/ATTACH]

Ya'll can find the pattern for this dishcloth HERE

That's a really cute dishcloth thanks for sharing!:clap

Hello Ladies!! :)

I haven't made any dishcloths since before Christmas, but saw this pattern and had to try it! The pattern can be found here.

[ATTACH]35209[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

I'm been working on some of the dishcloths from Maggies that I get in my emails daily: Wow....... outstanding!!! :hook

Here's a dishcloth I made this weekend. Nothing special, it's for me, and I like a solid cloth with just a little texture. Its my own pattern, (if you can call something so simple a pattern.) Oh ... Love it!!!!!

I haven't made any dishcloths since before Christmas, but saw this pattern and had to try it! The pattern can be found here.

Okay............. love it! How ya doin' hon?

thanks for the pattern!!!

[ATTACH]35209[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the compliments on the dishcloth I tested for Julee.... its really neat! I have some other cotton I want to use to make another one. :hook

[ATTACH]35209[/ATTACH]

Pretty pattern, thank you for the pattern. I just started a pattern from"The Big Book of Dishcloths" which has 99 Designs of Crochet dishcloths in it. Sugar and Creme is on sale at AC Moore this week. Nite everyone :manyheart

Archived