Dishcloths of 2011 CAL.........

teakaycee

Well, looking at everyone's lovely dishcloths, now I want to make one! lol I would be afraid to use some of these lovely creations, they are all so pretty!

I feel like that about dishcloths that I've received as gifts, but I don't have any trouble using the ones I make myself.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the colors in the star dishcloth.

Here are the two Valentine ones I made--white and burgundy. Left is the Sweetheart dishcloth from Maggie Weldon's site and right is Lily's Valentine dishcloth.

Those are so pretty! I'm going to have to make that heart :manyheart

I made a short row sweetie from Crochet World magazine, which I immediately went to the kitchen and used, lol.

Here are the two Valentine ones I made--white and burgundy. Left is the Sweetheart dishcloth from Maggie Weldon's site and right is Lily's Valentine dishcloth.

These are so pretty, especially since Valentine Day is around the corner.

Tammy and Mona- I love your dishcloths. I'm going to work on one tonight- I think I'm going to do the Vintage one from The Good Life Blog http://heather-thegoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/01/vintage-valentine-dishcloth.html

Joanne - I love the vintasge dischcloths thanks for the pattern.

Tam, pretty dishcloth, I love how you photograph them, really bring them out. I have to make a few and take a picture of the one I made.

Ohh! Sooo pretty! I may have to make the heart shaped one. ;) Beautiful job!

Afternoon all………….

Thanks so much everyone for the lovely compliments!!!

Mona……… Oh so pretty! Great dishcloths!

Oh Joanne I love that pattern!!!

Oooooooooooooooh… Stephanie……. Nice dishcloth!!!

:heart

:mug

---

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

OK, here is my first dishcloth EVER!!! I know its not as complicated or pretty as the ones you all have shared :hook I am a beginner crocheter and this is my first project following a pattern. I am attempting a 12 point ripple but that is coming along slowly! I am excited to finally having something to share here

Anyway here is my sunflower!!!

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

OK, here is my first dishcloth EVER!!! I know its not as complicated or pretty as the ones you all have shared :hook I am a beginner crocheter and this is my first project following a pattern. I am attempting a 12 point ripple but that is coming along slowly! I am excited to finally having something to share here

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

Don't underestimate yourself, that is a lovely dishcloth.

Hi Ladies --

Love the red and white combos, they are very pretty,

and the colorful star one is beautiful too .

Tam

The teacup roses are so pretty. Theyd make a great gift !

You guys all make the pretty ones. I tend to do all the plain old square ones. I think i'm gonna have to branch out and try something new and different .

Michelle- that's a very pretty sunflower- you would never guess that you are a beginner! You did a great job.

Here are my 'plain' dishcloths that I made- the ivory with green is the Vintage cloth and the red is the Priscilla Hewitt cloth.

post-27163-13589762625_thumb.jpg

MyCreations2011004-1.jpg

Michelle

That turned out beatiful! You did a wonderful job!

Archived