2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finished a skein of orange...no not my color, but it is cute as a pumpkin hat! Used up another in making a pumpkin scarf. So that is +4...but I was given 2 HS to make a scarf for someone..grrrr.. and then I had to go to Michaels :rolleyes. But that wasn't tooo bad as I only bought 3 so -4 and -6. So for the week so far I'm at -6. Here I thought it might actually be a positive week...well I'd better get hooking if I want that :rofl

Good morning everyone! I just gifted a bunch of skeins, so that explains the jump in my score. This week I was able to finish an afghan, as well as my niece Mia's doll project that I got from Mary Maxim. I will try to take pictures later today for Show & Tell.

Plane is delayed. Yarn and hook r in the checked baggage. Go figure. But I have lots of room on my luggage to bring home more yarn. Started a stash buster tote last night. :)

Plane is delayed. Yarn and hook r in the checked baggage. Go figure. But I have lots of room on my luggage to bring home more yarn. Started a stash buster tote last night. :)

Isn't that the way things happen? When you can crochet, you don't have supplies at hand.

:manyheart

I don't fly often, but I would never put my hook/:yarn in checked baggage. If I can't :crocheting during a trip, I'm not going :no.

I fell Wed. morning and hurt my leg so I've been just sitting around and :crocheting since then. I used 3 balls (+3) :cheer. I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I'll have all weekend to :crocheting.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 148

Ellie 13

Since I'm not going to be around Saturday, I'm gonna go ahead and post my score now.

I finished a poncho so I was able to pick up a few points... to make up for the skein I bought at Joann's.

WTD +1/YTD -85

I'm posting early too. Have to finish the Fall cleaning. Tomorrow, the curtains all come down, and the windows get washed. It's a big job.

WTD=+8 YTD=+16

Tracey's package came today with 11 skeins of yarn in it. Jana still has me beat though! :lol

Thanks Tracey! :hug

:turtle:vheart

:whewWhew! ;) .... I was surprised it got to you so quickly!!! UPS rocks! :2rock

Well, I'm going out of town for the weekend, so here's my tally:

WTD: +15

YTD: +71

Have a wonderful weekend! :autumn

Since my weekend is packed and I honestly don't know if I'll get any more crocheting done or not, I'm going to go ahead and post my scores for the week. I've finished off 2 full skeins and rolled 2 partial skeins left over from my last round ripple into balls. So, unless my package from my Harvest Swap partner comes in, I'm at

WTD +6 / YTD + 54

Putting in my totals now, as we're going to be busy this weekend!

Sadly (or not, as the case may be), there was PEER PRESSURE at my LYS last night. I was TALKED INTO buying 8 skeins of Misti Alpaca to make a sweater.

The shame... :blush

So, my totals for the week are:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -16 YTD -29

post-2792-135897705808_thumb.jpg

Putting in my totals now, as we're going to be busy this weekend!

Sadly (or not, as the case may be), there was PEER PRESSURE at my LYS last night. I was TALKED INTO buying 8 skeins of Misti Alpaca to make a sweater.

The shame... :blush

So, my totals for the week are:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -16 YTD -29

That yarn looks beautiful! I'm sure it will make a great sweater.

I did a little :crocheting last night and this morning, but no :yarn used. Tomorrow morning I'm taking some :yarn to the church crochet/knitting group for prayer shawls. I'll be :crocheting tonight and all day tomorrow. So next week I should have a good score :yay.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 148

Ellie 13

I was a baaaad girl, but thanks to Jana and Sue, I don't have to feel quite so bad. :hug Thanks, you two! I bought 6 skeins last Sunday (-12) and two more today (-4), but used a skein and a half, and gave away the other half of the skein (+4).

WTD -12

YTD +36

Archived