DeLeewit

The babyblanket is finished!

Your free form baby blanket is stunning to say the least and it really looks like a piece of art. I admire what you have accomplished making this blanket.

absolutely amazing!!!

Can you please tell me how to find the pictures on your blog.

I clicked on the link and found the final picture with the baby, but can't find the rest.

Maybe it's just me, I'm not too good on computers, but I can't find them.

Thank you.

Tricia.

OOPS!! Sorry I just found them on your flickr link. Thank you anyway.

I have to say this '' I'm so Jealous of your talent. Awesome really Awesome ''

Edited by tritzia
found what I was looking for.

Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure that will be in the family for many generations of babies to come! Gorgeous.

That has got to be the prettiest baby blanket I have ever seen in my life! It is an absolute masterpiece! WOW! I would have your daughter frame it when done using it for a few months and then have a forever piece of wall art! You are very talented! I would also take lots of pictures and send them in to magazines. I think this is one they would love to publish even though it is freeform and pattern will not be available. You will still probably have people asking for a pattern all the time! I was one goof who asked Prudence Mapstone for a pattern to her Coat of Many Scrumbles! I did not understand what freeform was back then. It was the first I had seen. :blush You are a true artist! CAn you tell I love your blanket? I DO!

I love it! How did you make the circle design around the edge :think ? That might work on afghans with circular designs in squares.

Ellie 13