The babyblanket is finished!

DeLeewit

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's absolutely gorgeous, stunning! It belongs in the Freeform Hall of Fame, if there were such a thing!;) I notice a few knitted sections along with the majority of crochet. I just simply think it is lovely and inspiring.

What type of yarn did you use?

Gorgeous! I have never tried freeform and after seeing this I would never dare try because it would never be able to compare! Stunning work!

Aww, but don't feel your work can't compare, use it as an inspiration to do your own thing! :hook

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What an amazingly gorgeous blanket!!! I've always been interested in free form crochet, but never actually saw a finished work from it that I liked. This is just gorgeous!!!

Went to your blog and was sooo inspired. I bought a free form book several months ago and have been trying to work up the courage to jump in.

Thank you for sharing.

That is absolutely gorgeous! What a talent to freeform something that beautiful! I am one of those non-creative types who just cannot see the project until it is done. I need a very exact pattern and even have difficulty changing colors in a pattern that has several. I am afraid freeform is something beyond my abilities. Still, I can certainly appreciate when I see others do it well! This is just stunning -- a one of a kind, original masterpiece! I think everyone can probably see different things -- I see birds. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived