My Mother's Day Package Finally Arrived!

tralee

My hubby spoiled me for Mother's Day! The package finally arrived today and this is what was inside! I am so excited! I don't know where to start.:cheer

Bears on My Blanket

Sweet Dreams Blanket

Animal of the Month Blanket

Sweet Ribbons Blanket

It's a Girl Blanket

Hugs 7 Kisses Blanket

Holiday Itty Bitties Book

Itty Bitty Babies Book

post-6187-135897531278_thumb.jpg

Wow! You lucky girl you! Tell that hubby of yours we all think he's quite a catch! How perfectly sweet of him! Make sure to post pics of your finished projects!

Oh wow! Can he talk to my husband..lol...he needs some ideas on what to buy me. Your husband did an awesome job. I have always wanted to do the Bears on My Blanket. Can't wait to see what you think of it. Now to decide which one to start on first. :)

Yes, I am very lucky, not just for the wonderful gift, but my wonderful husband. He was my high school sweetheart, and I still love him just as much as I did back then.

Carolyn~ I started with the Baby Girl Blanket, just because I need to bring a gift to the family reunion in June for one of David's cousins who recently had a baby girl. She was our flower girl almost 23 years ago. How time flies! I have been wanting to do the Bears on My Blanket for along time too. I'll let you know how it works up.

CLLinda~ they are all from Mary Maxim. I gave him a list of the ones that I liked and he couldn't decide between them, so he got them all!:hook:yay

Archived