May 2010 Tree Flowers and Butterflies

Tampa Doll

The month of May is in full bloom, both flowers:flower and allergies.:sneeze

The tree this month is full of flowers, and along with the flowers :rosethere are butterflies that have landed. Some have come all the way from Poland thanks to Apak. They were very tired when they got here and flew right to the tree.

When I lived in New Jersey, we always looked forward to May. It was the start of the Summer season, which means bar-b-ques and going to the shore. The scent of suntan lotion and salt air.

Here the sun shines most of the time, along with the heat and humidity, which makes the flowers grow.

Enjoy the tree and Happy Summer everyone.

post-105-135897531178_thumb.jpg - More pictures - Even More

Awesome tree!! :clap And it's soooo true about "allergies"!! We've had sooo much rain in this part of Arizona........:sneezeBut we can never have too much rain!! :rain

Love your tree. Especially the butterflies. I love butterflies and birds. But you know (at least I think you do) my crazy mind, when you mentioned "going to the shore . . ." and the "salt air" first thing I thought of was salt water taffy. But with the fillings in what jaw teeth I have left I don't dare try to chew any salt water taffy.:rofl :rofl

Love your tree. Especially the butterflies. I love butterflies and birds. But you know (at least I think you do) my crazy mind, when you mentioned "going to the shore . . ." and the "salt air" first thing I thought of was salt water taffy. But with the fillings in what jaw teeth I have left I don't dare try to chew any salt water taffy.:rofl :rofl

Salt water taffies, Jersey Tomatoes, peaches, and corn. Can you tell I miss Jersey?:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived