Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Julie and Tabby...I WILL:yes make a decision. I've been making squares and am so excited!

Julie ~ Your colors are lovely together!

Tabby ~ Your colors will be perfect for that pattern; can't wait to see pictures.

Okay, just call me chicken but I have changed my mind on the pattern I am going to do. I am going to do the Country Heart Afghan because it has fewer bi-color squares. I am using Windsor Blue, Ranch Red and Aran.

Pam

Mary: Not to sway you or anything :lol but I'm doing the Baby Blocks Baby Quilt. So c'mon and join me!

Progress Report: I have not gotten very far :eek but I have two long weekends in a row coming up and I'm hoping to make a lot of progress on this quilt during that time. Dang job keeps cutting into my crochet time. Gotta do something about that. :D

Mary welcome, cant wait to see which one you are doing.

Pam those colors for the country heart ghan will look great.

Gleda dont you hate that when work gets in the way. I have that problem too and its very annoying.

Cara you have heaps done cant wait to see it on friday.

Gleda ~ Thank you! YEA! Baby Blocks it is. I'm not working anymore, but spend a lot of time taking elderly parents and MIL to doctors appointments and these little squares will be great to work on then. Good luck with yours :hook.

Morning ladies- I think I have all the changes made on the list-- drop in to post 1 if you wanna check to see if I have you in the right place. If not, let me know !

It sounds like everyone is chipping away at this one -- it will be a challenge, but I think we're gonna see some beautiful results from it .

Tabby- do I hear Breaking News in your state of a possible Lorena Bobbit Number 2 ? :D

Mary: Your quilt will be so pretty with the colors you've chosen. Now isn't it a relief to have finally chosen a pattern? :lol I'm so glad you're joining me on the Baby Blocks.

Wendy: Yep, work can be quite annoying, but I manage to crochet a few stitches during my lunch hour...which is a great way to de-stress during the day.

I am determined to ask Rod (my witty husband) to assist me in posting pictures. I've seen all the fantastic pics here; everyone is doing such a wonderful job on their quilts. :cheer It might be Saturday, not Friday before I can post pics. We'll see.

Morning, all. ;) I have half a block done and half put together. I am going to experiment with joining methods though. :hookJulie's way is certainly quick but I would like to be able to throw it on either way and have it look good. There must be some way of joining them that will allow that.:think

Cara - The picture of the pinwheel quilt-ghan shows a 2 x 3 block ghan, but the pattern calls for a 3 x 4 block ghan. Which is correct? The 2 x 3 looks like it would fit the finished size better.:hook

Cara - The picture of the pinwheel quilt-ghan shows a 2 x 3 block ghan, but the pattern calls for a 3 x 4 block ghan. Which is correct? The 2 x 3 looks like it would fit the finished size better.:hook

ACK :eek!! You're absolutely right! It's 2x3 not 3x4 :blush All fixed now :yay

One of the best things about this CAL is you ladies help me catch where I goofed :lol And I appreciate that (along with everything else) very much :manyheart

Morning Wendy- I'm good, how about yourself ? All ready for the new Survivor ? Ours starts tomorrow night ,how about over there ?

Tabby- well, you can run but you can't hide-- if they come on our news tonite and tell a story of some poor guy who woke from a nap with less than he fell asleep with, I'll know who did it .

I won't turn you in, though . You can come here, I'll let you hide out til the heat is off . Just don't bring your "souvenier " with you . I don't know where we'd hide it . :lol

Alright, I can't resist. I HAVE to say this. Hope I don't get my name on the potty mouth list .

I can look for a matchbox to bury it in .:D

I can't wait to see everyone's progress. I am still waiting to get my yarn, hopefully I will be able to pick it up on Friday. I am so excited to get started and to see how everyone's quilts are going to turn out with all the different combos!!

Afternoon Ladies

WE MADE IT!!! :cheer

It was tough staying at the motel and my internet didn't work right so i missed you guys...still have to go and read up on what i missed but WHOOOOOO...im here...i got about 130 squares done...now to join them and get back to my life...:hook

Lots of unpacking and cleaning to do so have to run for now...talk later.

:ghug:ghug

Archived