Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

omg im so proud of me! :clap i made my pwn pattern and graph!!! :cheer when i test it, if it works right, ill post it on here in the patterns.....im so super proud of me! oh, its a butterfly made of bobbles, immafreek named it bobblefly for me. :lol i made it for a doily pattern tho, so i dont know if itll work for a regular square :( i guess ill figure it out later tho. well, ladies, hope you all are doing well! ill post the pattern soon if it works!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter...wanted to share a pic of my friendshipafghan so far

Looking good Kim!!

Hi everyone. Thanks Katie Bug. :hug

Kim, your squares are gorgeous. Love the colors. :manyheart

Have a couple to mail out but may have to find a boat to get to the post office. :eek We have over 10" of rain and it's pouring. :( The lakes are fairly busting at the seems, warnings of levee breaches, roads caving in... not a pretty picture here in the Ozarks.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

I hope your safe...and dry! :hug

omg im so proud of me! :clap i made my pwn pattern and graph!!! :cheer when i test it, if it works right, ill post it on here in the patterns.....im so super proud of me! oh, its a butterfly made of bobbles, immafreek named it bobblefly for me. :lol i made it for a doily pattern tho, so i dont know if itll work for a regular square :( i guess ill figure it out later tho. well, ladies, hope you all are doing well! ill post the pattern soon if it works!!

:cheer Can't wait to see it!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

alrighty, i did the test run of the pattern, and it works! :clap ill figure out how to post it as soon as i find a little bit of time during the day, but it may be monday or tuesday before i get it up. (yea, its been one of those weeks so far :ohdear) and ill try to get a picture of it to go along with it. hope everyones week is going good so far! and :hugs to those who need them!!!

alrighty, i did the test run of the pattern, and it works! :clap ill figure out how to post it as soon as i find a little bit of time during the day, but it may be monday or tuesday before i get it up. (yea, its been one of those weeks so far :ohdear) and ill try to get a picture of it to go along with it. hope everyones week is going good so far! and :hugs to those who need them!!!

Hooray! Can't wait to see! :clap

Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter...wanted to share a pic of my friendshipafghan so far

Very cool! It's coming along beautiful! :c9

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

*: (=' :') :::::::: Good Morning :::::::::::

•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI and let you all know I'm still around.. just been busy!

I have a few squares I need to mail out... a giveaway that is long over due... and tote bags/purses I've been designing trying to get patterns written up clearly!

Hope everyones Easter was fantastic!

:heart

:mug

:hi Hi to everybody! Sorry I've been MIA so long but been busy with some other things and life has been so hectic the last couple of months. Hope everyone is okay.

We had tornadoes :eek all around but praise God we are all safe including all my loved ones in Tuscaloosa. Hear this same storm is going north and hasn't died out yet around Portland and into Washington. pray for everyone's safety, this storm didn't mess around!

Anyhoo, posting a pic of 1 thing been keeping me busy lately. It is an afghan I designed myself (or thought up as I went along for my DIL because that's what she requested.

Sue, could you please send me an updated list, I'm fixing to send out a couple squares and want to get back started working on the list. Also welcome to the newbies!! :) Thank you!

post-26273-135897653776_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897653784_thumb.jpg

:hi Hope everyone had a very blessed Easter! :flower

Here's a lovely square I received from Stephanie aka sopo. Thank you, Stephanie. I really like how you made the heart stand out. I haven't looked it up but is that pattern from the 200 crochet blocks book? It looks familiar.

post-7514-13589765387_thumb.jpg

:hi Hi to everybody! Sorry I've been MIA so long but been busy with some other things and life has been so hectic the last couple of months. Hope everyone is okay.

We had tornadoes :eek all around but praise God we are all safe including all my loved ones in Tuscaloosa. Hear this same storm is going north and hasn't died out yet around Portland and into Washington. pray for everyone's safety, this storm didn't mess around!

Anyhoo, posting a pic of 1 thing been keeping me busy lately. It is an afghan I designed myself (or thought up as I went along for my DIL because that's what she requested.

Sue, could you please send me an updated list, I'm fixing to send out a couple squares and want to get back started working on the list. Also welcome to the newbies!! :) Thank you!

Love that afghan!! List is sent!

Here's a lovely square I received from Stephanie aka sopo. Thank you, Stephanie. I really like how you made the heart stand out. I haven't looked it up but is that pattern from the 200 crochet blocks book? It looks familiar.

Beautiful!!

It's the April Purple Passion Heart. It's my favorite square. So glad you like it. :)

Hope everyone is doing good. I'm officially a divorced woman now, yay !!!!!

:think Congrats????? I am assuming thats a good thing.

Ive been mia a bit, today is the day before my DD's wedding, I havent picked up a hook in 2 weeks. I have flowers, cake,headpiece to do :scared oh and my necklace and.....and then relax....so I can panic tomorrow :lol. see you all monday with hook in hand :hook

That's a really pretty square!

Hope everyone is doing good. I'm officially a divorced woman now, yay !!!!!

Congrats :clap

:think Congrats????? I am assuming thats a good thing.

Ive been mia a bit, today is the day before my DD's wedding, I havent picked up a hook in 2 weeks. I have flowers, cake,headpiece to do :scared oh and my necklace and.....and then relax....so I can panic tomorrow :lol. see you all monday with hook in hand :hook

:xfin for a panic free day!

alright, so, immafreek and me r fixin to take the munchkins to the park for a while, then i guess if it isnt raining, ill start the lawn work :( im also going to have her show me how to post the pattern monday or tuesday after we get the little two off to school, ill let yall know when i got it up and running on here :D hope everyones weekends have started off as well as mine has :clap and if not :hugs for you!

It wasn't panic free, but my sil took all the worries off me and handled them. so I got to enjoy it all and it turned out absolutely beautiful.

I'm so happy that it you enjoyed it and it was beautiful!! One less stress in your life getting through your daughter's big day!

It wasn't panic free, but my sil took all the worries off me and handled them. so I got to enjoy it all and it turned out absolutely beautiful.

Glad you were able to enjoy it. :clap for your sil

Archived