C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As it stands right now, I have no idea where it is going, so any ideas?:devil

Yes! TEXAS!! It could keep my "Christmas Memories" bag company!

It's SO lonely being the only cotton tote in the house! :lol:devil

Seriously, though, I will PM you if I think of someone. :)

I think the bag would be very happy in Nebraska!!!!:) With the way the weather has been here it would be fitting. Yesterday rain and today sunshine with more rain on the weekend. Seriously, whoever is lucky enough to get this bag will certainly love it!

The April bag is lovely Mary Jo. TFS- :hook

Now, I'm not one to stir the pot :wink:devil but you three,,, I won't name names,,,, (Elle, MissMaxx and Turtlelvr) are not helping things! :rofl

Good luck ladies,,,,,, :cheer:cheer

Oh, my - what luscious colors! :manyheart

Whoever gets this is going to be one lucky lady!!!! :yes

We don't have Hobby Lobby here in NJ:( and now that you have raved about the ILTC, I think I just might have to order some----or take a drive one Saturday and check out the one they built in Easton Pa- I think that would make for a lovely Saturday afternoon adventure!!!:)

Speaking of NJ--there are lots of Jersey girls here at the Ville-----just a thought.....;)

....and it is where you are originally from:devil

You guys have given me a lot to think about and boy do I have a lot of ideas. Now to sort thru them.

:roflThanks for the laughs:rofl and offers to take the tote and give it a good home.:rofl

No HL's here either, I have to depend on ordering. :hook

Maybe browse the wishlists for someone needing a project tote who likes blue? Hmm... pick a random number and then choose that poster from the thread? There's 2 possible ways to choose the next lucky lady!

It's a beautiful bag. That is my favorite colorway in the ILTC. I have eyed it often and just last week brought a couple skeins home to pet until I decide what to make. I don't envy you having to decide who to send it to. It will make someone very happy.

:eek WOWSER Mary Jo that bag is the bee's knees! :bee Makes me remember being young and swimming underwater in the pool. Such a calming cool effect. It is cold and rainy here in Maryland,no chance to swim here :lol. My boyfriend and I wrestled my computer desk up to the yarn room he gave me. He keeps asking how much more yarn we are getting in herel :lol. I of course am evasive with that answer ;) ! Good luck and good wishes to the lucky recipient (boyfriend helped me spell recipient :P)of this absolutely GORGEOUS one of a kind bag. :hook

Oh MaryJo................ that is so pretty!!!:yes

Definately a good name for it too!!!

:heart

:mug

Beautiful !!! as always Mary Jo.

I think Texas is a good destination for this one. I looks just like what the sky looked like today :devil.

I can't wait to see who the next Bag Lady will be, it's always fun to follow along with the bags travels :yes

:mug:cat:yarn

Oh Mary Jo, the only thing I can truly say about April 2010 Tote is it's . . . "blue-tiful.":drool I think you have outdone yourself with this one.:yes:ty for sharing your recommendation of I Love This Yarn cotton yarn. I bought some of ILTY's acrylic yarn to make an afghan. It is really soft. It made me wonder if the cotton ILTY yarn was just as soft.:scrachin Now I know for sure and will be buying some soon to add to my cotton yarn stash. Now the fun begins in trying to guess who the lucky lady will be.

Archived