C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Beautiful! Blue is my favorite color. Umm, we don't get blue skies too much this time of year in Ohio. Umm, mostly grey and drab - ho hum. Umm, does Ohio have a bag lady already? Hmmm, is this considered begging?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, I'm not one to stir the pot :wink:devil but you three,,, I won't name names,,,, (Elle, MissMaxx and Turtlelvr) are not helping things! :rofl

What else am I suppose to do with this giant spoon I have then??? :rofl

How lovely. All your bags are very pretty. Sorry if I sound a little goofy, but how does one enter your contest? I was always embarrassed to ask in the past.

There's no contest. Mary Jo just randomly picks someone to be lucky enough to get her bag. And we all love her for it! :manyheart

:turtle:vheart

Beautiful !!! as always Mary Jo.

I think Texas is a good destination for this one. I looks just like what the sky looked like today :devil.

I can't wait to see who the next Bag Lady will be, it's always fun to follow along with the bags travels :yes

:mug:cat:yarn

Yup,:yes I agree, Texas would be a good destination..:lol

# 48 WOW already!!!:eek

:hugTo you Tampa Doll:hug

Love the bag! The colors are beautiful and it's done in my favorite cotton yarn--ILTC--I've not used it for anything but dishcloths and angels, but it is the softest cotton I've ever used!

Mary Jo!:manyheart This April bag really made me instantly think of all the fun that we had every Easter coloring eggs with my Dad & Mom - most espcially my Dad as he would ALWAYS get an egg and try to stripe it with different shades of blue and aqua colored dye and get the stripes on it just right by patiently holding it still over the dye. He colored eggs every Easter with my family even up till the year he passed - it was tradition and he enjoyed it more than a kid it seems!

What a sweet memory you have evoked for me this Easter by gazing on the bag - it is so beautiful and you already know I love them all not for the bag only - but because your hands, heart & soul go into each one.

:hug

Love

Mary

Tampa/Mary Jo, don't listen to the girls who say it needs a Texas home, I really think it needs to be in Las Vegas, where it's bright at night, HAHA...JK Texas girls! I love all your bags, they're gorgeous!

Turtle, thank you so much for letting me know. Now I can join in on the fun :D

Tampa/Mary Jo, don't listen to the girls who say it needs a Texas home, I really think it needs to be in Las Vegas, where it's bright at night, HAHA...JK Texas girls! I love all your bags, they're gorgeous!

Turtle, thank you so much for letting me know. Now I can join in on the fun :D

There are several threads to keep a look out for. This one, Turtlelvr's and Elle. That is 2 totes and a shawl. We do keep you hopping.

Thank you everyone. I do enjoy all your hints.:rofl

That is one beautiful bag!!! I love those colors!!! I just ordered some ILTC to try it out, now hearing how you like it, I wish I had ordered more colors (but I'm sure I'll be placing another order soon, lol)!!!! Love your bag!!!!

I second that suggestion! That bag sure would look pretty going on a drive to the Jersey Shore:cheer

Oh, my - what luscious colors! :manyheart

Whoever gets this is going to be one lucky lady!!!! :yes

We don't have Hobby Lobby here in NJ:( and now that you have raved about the ILTC, I think I just might have to order some----or take a drive one Saturday and check out the one they built in Easton Pa- I think that would make for a lovely Saturday afternoon adventure!!!:)

Speaking of NJ--there are lots of Jersey girls here at the Ville-----just a thought.....;)

....and it is where you are originally from:devil

Archived