C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Wow, can you believe Sunday is Easter already, and it is time for April’s Tote.

I am back to blue, but it seems to fit. In April we have bright blue skies, just blue skies and then the grey of the rainy skies. All of those colors are in this yarn.

I used a different yarn for this tote, Dorothysgirls sent me ILTC to try.

This is the first time I have used this cotton yarn and I will tell you this, it is the softest I have ever felt. It was like working with an old favorite t-shirt.

The colors are Aqua Ombre and Aqua. I would not hesitate to use this cotton yarn in a baby afghan or even any outfit calling for ww yarn. It is that soft.

Crochetville Tote #48 April Skies.

post-105-135897517608_thumb.jpg - More Pictures

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo you never cease to amaze us with your beautiful bags and their color choices! Can't wait to find out who the lucky lady is for this beauty!

Gorgeous! This has to be my second favorite bag, after mine of course! :hug

The only bad thing about getting one of your bags...the suspense of thinking this month's may be sent to you. Don't get me wrong, you'd have to pry my bag out of my cold, dead hands and I'd still give you a fight! I'd rather lose the suspense over losing my bag! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

You've outdone yourself this time Tampa doll and I didn't think it was possible.

I love, love love this bag. My very favorite colors. Reminds me of the

turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico :c9 when I visited there a looooooong time ago.

Can't wait to see who the lucky recipient is this time. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Another beauty! I have a suggestion for choosing the new owner too......

Your computer wallpaper made me think....... "Is that a clue?" Are there any ville members whose name has anything to do with that picture?

(fish)?????

You can always send it to me and it could keep Snowcap company. :devil

Thanks for making each month an adventure Mary Jo.

I can say with experience the new owner (whover it may be) will be thrilled forever!

Oh, WOW! It's gorgeous! EVERY color in that colorway is just beautiful, I have to order some of that for myself! Just seeing how it makes up, along with your glowing words regarding the yarn's texture, I just have to have some! BEAUTIFUL, beautiful bag, Mary Jo! This month's lady is exceptionally lucky!!! :yes

Archived