C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tote is in the box waiting on the stoop (front porch) for the mailman to pick it up and send it on it's way.

It will be going up I-95 to it's new home, a nice scenic trip along the coast.

I decided to wait until today, so that it would not get there on April 1st. So keep an eye out, it should be delivered on Friday or Saturday .:hook

post-105-135897518339_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm....I can walk to 95 from my house. Delaware is the FIRST state you know! haha! Can't wait to see who the next bag lady is!! You rock Mary Jo!

I'm going to start on my April Ami this weekend!

It's beautiful MaryJo but then your bags always are! I love to make baby items with I love this cotton. It makes the sofest hats, wash cloths, and sweaters. Haven't made a baby blanket out of it yet, but I think I will in the future. Someone here will be very lucky to receive this beautiful bag.

Yes you read I-95 it is a Highway that runs from Florida to Maine. It might change the frist number like 295, but it is all part of the same road.

Never think you are safe, as I have ways to find out addresses, like Sue and Elle do:devil

Wow Mary Jo one more of your beautiful works of art is this lovely tote you are shipping off today...

Well now to wait and see which lucky persion will be the next Bag Lady..

I know its not me so I promise not to stalk or knock down my mailman...

hugs

Lillibet

Oh, the excitement of the waiting. And very clever not to have it delivered on April Fool's Day!

95 covers a lot of states- and NJ is one of them!

I can't wait to see who the new bag lady is.

I had told a co-worker of mine that I've been dying to try I Love this Cotton, but don't have a HL near me. She doesn't live far from the one in Easton,PA and she texted me tonight that she bought me a skein to try!:clap

For once, I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!!:lol

Well...I'm near 95 but it would have to be going "down" not "up" to get to me...so I guess it's not coming my way either. Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is.

Ohh the suspense is almost too much when Mary Jo sends out the package! Someone is going to get a most beautiful surprise this weekend! Can't wait to see who it turns out to be! All you folks on the I-95 corridor be on the lookout, and stalk your mailperson!

Archived