C’Ville April 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! When MaryJo said the winner hasn't been on since 8:11am yesterday morning, I looked through all the names, and knew it was you :D . I was just waiting for you to post, and didn't want to say anything to the other girls, :D you're so lucky! COGRATS!!!!!!!!!

:yay:hug:cheer WTG :c9 KATE :cheer:hug:yay

WELCOME TO THE BAG LADY CLUB!! :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Congratulations! When MaryJo said the winner hasn't been on since 8:11am yesterday morning, I looked through all the names, and knew it was you :D . I was just waiting for you to post, and didn't want to say anything to the other girls, :D you're so lucky! COGRATS!!!!!!!!!

That was a LOT of names to look thru.. lol

The WAIT is OVER! It's me! I am so excited I had to show my boyfriend the picture online and I am bouncing and saying it's me,it's me,it's me!!!! :yay He was grinning and once we pick it up I PROMISE there will be a picture of me grinning wildly while I hold it close! Yes I said pick it up I have to wait until Easter Sunday to get it. It is at my mom's house where I USED to live. I moved at the end of January and somehow just did not get ALL of my change of addresses done,such as here and a few of my magazines. :P So sorry ladies you all will have to wait just a bit longer for pix! :c9 So happy still bouncing off the walls,not sure if I will be able to get to sleep tonight! Can't wait to show it off at my next knit/crochet night which is on Monday April 12th to heck with tax season I am GOING to my meeting!!!! :lol

:cheer:clap:yay:cheer Congrats!!

Congratulations Kate. That is so wonderful. Can't wait to see a pix of you with your new Crochetville Bag. Yeah!!!

Archived