African Violets

rascalsmom

I saw this pattern in my regular Lion Brand newsletter, and just had to make it--it's so cute!

It was quick and easy to make; I made it during our recent snowstorm (we got 22" or more!).

I have it in our basement family room--the perfect plant for down there, since there isn't any daylight! :lol

post-8693-135897502968_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hook

I'm so IMPRESSED!

Very, very, nice. Wouldn't this be a great gift for a nursing home or hospital patient, teacher or just about anyone.

Thanks for sharing.

:2rock

Annie's Attic had a whole series of potted plant patterns back in the 80's... I have the whole set but have never made any of them. I wanted to make a few of them for a friend that could only kill plants but never did get to it...

What a great way to sit out a snowstorm!

I was just checking the Lion Brand website cus this would be an awesome mother's day gift for my mom (she ALWAYS had african violets when i was growing up) but I can't seem to find it.. Would you happen to know the name of the pattern or if it's even on the website at all???

I was just checking the Lion Brand website cus this would be an awesome mother's day gift for my mom (she ALWAYS had african violets when i was growing up) but I can't seem to find it.. Would you happen to know the name of the pattern or if it's even on the website at all???

Here is the link.

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80221AD.html?noImages=0

I guess it's considered "amigurumi". Have fun! It's very easy and quick!

Oh...it called for "polyfill pellets" which I didn't have, so I used rice!

Here is the link.

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80221AD.html?noImages=0

I guess it's considered "amigurumi". Have fun! It's very easy and quick!

Oh...it called for "polyfill pellets" which I didn't have, so I used rice!

thank you so much!!!! Hopefully it turns out as nice as yours...:hook

Archived