Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

That is why I am so addicted to this pattern, you don't get bored. I don't do well at all with repetitive afghan stitchs.

Yeah I just wish I'd have thought of the repetitiveness of my afghan I am making for friends before I got started on it O.o. It's driving me crazy because it's about 247 little granny squares :eek. And I only have about 4 1/2 rows out of 19 rows done. So daunting.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I just wish I'd have thought of the repetitiveness of my afghan I am making for friends before I got started on it O.o. It's driving me crazy because it's about 247 little granny squares :eek. And I only have about 4 1/2 rows out of 19 rows done. So daunting.

I'll pray for you! *Giggle*

TADA!!! Here it is...I lost count which one this is...

number 11 maybe?? :woo

I'm hopelessly addicted to making these.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BUHVhjawEqg/TEkDesV_LnI/AAAAAAAAAtg/V5Wc7W3MieQ/s1600/LB+7_22_10.JPG

Linda :sun

Absolutely beautiful, I love the colors you chose.

TADA!!! Here it is...I lost count which one this is...

number 11 maybe?? :woo

I'm hopelessly addicted to making these.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BUHVhjawEqg/TEkDesV_LnI/AAAAAAAAAtg/V5Wc7W3MieQ/s1600/LB+7_22_10.JPG

OMG! Linda please tell what colors/yarn that you used in this!!! I absolutely love it!!!

OMG! Linda please tell what colors/yarn that you used in this!!! I absolutely love it!!!

Thanks to everyone glad you all love it...

As to the colors that I used...I can only guess. My friend's mother

died, and she was left all this yarn...so since my friend doesn't crochet or knit she gave it to me...I told her I'd make her afghan and this is what

I came up with.

Most all of the yarn didn't have wrappers but I'm guessing Country Rose, Beige, Cream and Black....there was also some thin rose and beige colored yarn probably 2 ply that I mixed with the Country rose and also with the Beige...sorry I couldn't get more specific.

I do know it's all worsted weight though. Maybe it's Red Heart or

Caron is my best guess.

Wow - love this in thread! What size is it at the round 42 mark?

hi, all...

I have been MIA from this CAL for a long time, but I wanted to drop by ant let you all know that your 'ghans are truly gorgeous!

I also wanted to share with you the size 10 thread version I have been working on. the color is "natural", and I am up to round 42. It is coming to the beach with me on vacation next week!

I hope that life is treating you all well...

:manyheart

:laugh I'm working on mine too! How weird. You should bring it over tonight. Are you doing the first bobbles yet?? I am and i hope I'm doing it right I've never droped a yarn before and started a new color. I hope I did it right.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I finally finished a baby one of these! I use Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn and a "G" hook. I made a couple row changes because I didn't like the bobbles. Hope you all like it!

That is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color choice of it!

hi, all...

I have been MIA from this CAL for a long time, but I wanted to drop by ant let you all know that your 'ghans are truly gorgeous!

I also wanted to share with you the size 10 thread version I have been working on. the color is "natural", and I am up to round 42. It is coming to the beach with me on vacation next week!

I hope that life is treating you all well...

:manyheart

I am dieing to see what this looks like now!!

Archived