November's Shawl

Just to let everyone know, November's shawl is running a liiiiiiiittle bit late, because I've had problems with an employee here and have been working extra shifts these last three weeks. Also, I'm working on all four of December's shawls at the same time to get them ready to go so that I can do the one each week that I promised! So hang in there, the shawl will be posted probably by Monday! I WILL give a hint - since it's the time of year when people traditionally head into the woods to pick out and flag the tree they'll bring home next month to decorate for Christmas, November's shawl is called "Snow on the Pines". :)

oHhh that sounds awesome.. it certainly reminds me of home and Christmas!! I am originally from Maine (35yrs until I met my husband) then I moved to VA no more snow ;( I like some snow ...

I will definitely be on the look out.

:hug

Ooo, Elle, "Snow on the Pines" :flake ...It sounds lovely!

Heading out to the woods to tag a tree...something I haven't done since childhood, all bundled up warm, following in Dad's footsteps...Thanks for sparking the warm memories. :hug I can't wait to see your November shawl.

"Snow on the Pines"!! Oh the memories this has just brought me. I was born in Northern AZ. Going out to the country as a family to pick our Christmas tree(one yr. tree to big for living room--:lol :lol). I still live in Az, but not near any snow!!(:thinkis that good or bad, don't miss having to drive in it, but do miss watching the kids play in it(now it would be grandkids playing in the snow)!! Like I said, the memories you just brought me--:flake:snow:wbrr

Will be :lurk to see who the lucky recipients are!!

Sounds like a perfect name- snow on the pines! As soon as I read the name, it conjured up the scent of pine trees and treking with 3 little kids to find the "perfect tree" Can't wait to see it when it is finished and then watch to see who the lucky recipient is!!!

Archived