Basket of butterflies

Apak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have looked for the magazine on the net here and cant seem to find it could i have the whole address of it please would like to look at the patterns you all are talking about love the butterflies great idea

~A tisket, a tasket, a beautiful butterfly basket!~

I always thought His original designs were so wonderful, but wow, the way you put them together, Anna!... A stunning kaleidoscope of butterflies and your arrangement is so novel -Very nice work!

WOW! Beautiful. In case I can't find the book, how did you place the butterflies? My son is getting married, would love to do something like this. I have been collecting butterfly patterns so I can send some to the museum in Houston. Thanks for sharing.

I just can't find the words to say how I enjoy reading your comments, :bounceyou make me so happy!!! :manyheart

I'm soooo excited, because the basket for my brother's wedding is ready! Can't wait to show you, but I have to wait, because it's almost midnight in Poland and I want to take a picture in the daylight.

I put the sponge for artificial flowers into the basket and then I stick the floral wires in the butterflies. I also used some artificial green leaves and the sunflower, but of course you could crochet ALL of these....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived