view with lid open

post-18634-135897434087_thumb.jpg

view of top with lid on

post-18634-135897434089_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Love it- and I love coffee!!!!

Thanks hon!!

Very cute! Love the steam coming off the top! :)

hehehhe... thanks!!!

Oh, TAM I :manyheart that!!! WOW!!! Love it!!! Course, I love coffee almost as much as you do :lol I think my blood is coffee.

awh... thanks sweetie! So.......... you like coffee huh?

well............... maybe if you are a good girl... Santa may bring you one for Christmas :D

That is super nice! I would love to make me one to go on my counter...Did you make the pattern up?

awh thanks hon! I am just about done with the pattern. Then I need to test it.... :hook

That is too cute. Perfect to tuck a small sample of coffee inside and give to a coffee lover. (If you can find one :lol) There might be a few on this board.

Love it.

As I am sitting here enjoying my cup of coffee before heading to bed --yes :yesI can drink coffee and go to sleep--- I saw this mug and thought how adorable is that. Great job, I love it.

How very creative of you, Tam! I love it! - the little swirls of steam top it off so nicely! Cool!...er, hot! :coffee

awh thanks hon! I am just about done with the pattern. Then I need to test it.... :hook

Me, me, me ... I will test it for you. :D Will bribery work? I can send you some Gevalia coffee. :devil

:mug:cat:yarn

awh... thanks sweetie! So.......... you like coffee huh?

well............... maybe if you are a good girl... Santa may bring you one for Christmas :D

Think Santa might add some chocolate flavored coffee to it? :lol Hey, I'm making my Christmas list, what can I say. Doesn't hurt to ask :devil

I love your coffee cup! I can't wait for the pattern , it will be a perfect gift for my manager who is a coffee addict! She would love this for her desk.

wendyb532

I am a coffee addict myself, my morning doesn't even begin until I have had my cup o'joe. This is a really cute and creative idea. It would be great to have one of these on my desk at work! Please do let us know when the pattern is available. :hook

Thank you everyone for all your lovely compliments!

they are very much appreciated!!!

I really did have fun making the canister. I am still working on finishing up the pattern... I have about 90% of it written. Then I need to test it.

I would like to make a few more for gifts. It really worked out neat to put the coffee creamer packs in to send to my friend!

Archived