FatBottomClutch

benthyrdeeders

Very pretty! :):clap

...I still have to attempt to try a liner in a bag :think:blush

just what i was looking for where did you see the pattern for the purse i just found the steel tops for them after a year of looking now i can find the pattern again grrrrr love the color and the shape very nice

just what i was looking for where did you see the pattern for the purse i just found the steel tops for them after a year of looking now i can find the pattern again grrrrr love the color and the shape very nice

The pattern is called Fat Bottom Bag from the book Stitchn'Bitch by Debbie Stoller. I modified the pattern slightly by just adjusting the handle portion. If I do this again, I will make the bag slightly smaller (just eliminating a few rows) It came out a little bulky. I used hot glue for the lining...so far it's holding up.

I really like your clutch bag!! Please tell me where you get your metal frames and do you need special frames for crochet?

I really don't remember where I found this one so I will guess and say Ebay. There is another site I recently found, joggles.com that has exceptional handles.

Archived