Afghan is finally finnished!

manda

Well I finally finnished it. I've been working on this granny afghan for over a year now for myself. This is my first and last granny square afghan. I didn't mind making the squares, it was crocheting them together that drove me crazy, which is why it took so long. It is made of Bernat satin in light purple, dark purple and ivory. I don't remember the exact names but its very soft and cozy, definately worth the time spent putting it together. I love it so much. So here it is:

afghangranny.jpg

Closer up...

afghangrannyclose.jpg

Wow, Manda, it's gorgeous! I love the colors & the pattern design! You did an awesome job!!!

Putting squares together is one of those things ... some people are kinda meh about it, some people actually enjoy it, some people (you and me both, Manda!) just don't. But wow did that afghan turn out great; and in Bernat Satin no less, I bet it feels decadent. Sometimes it's worth the pain, eh?

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that hates to join squares together, but love the granny square look. Yours turned out great; good for you!:cheer

Archived