May All-Charity Event -> 21st to the 25th

darski

I was so ready that I decided to test out a smaller baby hat idea.

I used the same pattern that I showed you all earlier (click here for the pattern),

Any who, I know a few people asked about the pattern and just wanted to share. See you tomorrow! :yes

that is a great hat. I can always toss off a couple of hats in between flowers :dreaming

:loco

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just can't wait for tomorrow to come. This is shaping up to be a super love festival and all of you are making me :hyper to get started .

:manyheart charitable giving :manyheart

I'm really excited, too!!!

I am officially done with work as of today, kids' last day was yesterday and I inventoried had last faculty meeting and checked out today so to celebrate I got a jump start on this and made 2 chemo caps today, I figure with the small amounts left after the caps I can make squares or patches for warm up america

OH you are cutting yourself short a day. It is through Monday. Glad you are joining us, and hope you get everything accomplished that you plan to.

Thanks for the correction, was worried cause I have to finish a patio project (making a plant hanger and stand) tomorrow. Now I'll have the extra day to make up for it, :yay.

Ladies... start your engines

:drive

:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

Mine will be idling till this evening, unfortunately...But I'm ready!:hook:hook

I'm ready, willing, and able to GO!! I've got my hook and some turquoise yarn all set to go as soon as I wake up just a bit more. And I've got two new audio books to listen to too. And John is home the rest of the week, so I've got a lot more crochet time than normal.

headed off to the library with DS soon, when we get back and he's napping it's crochet and MASH time for me weeeee

I'm so ready I started last night! (DD stayed at Mom's, so I thought I better use the time while I could) Got a pretty good start on it. Can't wait to pick it up again today!! Good luck to everyone!

I have decided to finish up a few UFO's and donate them to charity.:D Going to gather them and a cup of coffe and head for the porch to enjoy the great weather we are having today. Good luck to all who are partaking in this great event :hook

I'm in on this one, too. I'm going to make a lapghan for someone at my husband's nursing home. I'm using Kathryn White's free square, because it's join-as-you-go. I have lots of blue, green and yellow Simply Soft so I'll use those for the flowers and joining. I just have to go to Joann's tomorrow (so I can use my 10% off my entire purchase) and get some off white. I'll make flowers today and work on squares and joining after tomorrow.

Rita K.

Housework is done, kids are not in need of taxi-ing for a while, everyone has been fed. I have to do the homeschool thing with the oldest (who just got home from work) then I'm set to :crocheting

Got as much of the patio stuff done as I could today, have to do a little tomorrow, but now is crochet time. (at least until I have to do dinner) but then the rest of the day is MINE, ALL MINE, :lol

Love the bearghan, Cherri

I have completed two more preemie hats today. I have bible study in a little bit, but hope to get a few more done before bed time. Happy crocheting all!

Cherri,

Your afghan is amazing. It's gorgeous!

I'm not having much luck. I decided to try a new hat pattern, and I just don't like the way it's going together, and it's taking me forever, so I decided to :frog it. It's going a lot faster this time around!

Well, the only thing I've done so far is finish my teddy bear afghan that I made for charity. Here's a link if you're interested.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100263

At the moment I'm taking a little time to bask in the glory of my finish. :lol I'll start on some squares after dinner. :yes

:eek:eek:eek no way would I tackle that one!

It's so adorable, though:c9

Archived