May All-Charity Event -> 21st to the 25th

darski

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful afghan, Cherri!!

I've managed about 1/2 a brain surgery hat so far. I ended up running errands for most of the afternoon and early evening. This included a visit to my neighbor and best friend who is in the hospital with a broken left leg, broken right wrist, and shattered nose and face on both sides of the nose. She looks a lot better than she did on Sunday. She did all the damage to herself when she fell while garage saling on Saturday. :eek

two more chemo caps done today and two 6 in squares with the leftover yarn

I have really been challenged today. i spent most of my crochet time untangling yarn for the yellow shawl. I spent 2 and a half hours goint to and being at the mall. i had some parcels to post. It's kind of funny really, I had just missed a bus at 11:30 so I did a quick look for something or other to fill in the half hour. Well lo and behold I got so busy that I missed the bus at noon as well. So head for that 12:30 slot... :rofl

I did make half a dozen centres so that is a start on that. Tomorrow should be a winner though.

I'm on round 11 of my RR. They are fun to make!! I'm sure it won't be my last. And doing it for charity makes it that much more enjoyable!

Good night everyone! Good luck tomorrow!

Got my :cat in gear so I have now got 12 centres made and joined.

In addition to cleaning up my tangle I also got 4 rows made on the yellow shawl I am just so bad at designing shawl patterns. :sigh I'll just keep going and hope it works out in the end,

Got my :cat in gear so I have now got 12 centres made and joined.

In addition to cleaning up my tangle I also got 4 rows made on the yellow shawl I am just so bad at designing shawl patterns. :sigh I'll just keep going and hope it works out in the end,

:haha:rofl:haha You'll get there, Darski.

Hi All!!!! I didn't get a chance to stop in yesterday. I was so :hyper about getting started and then, I had company off and on all day yesterday. :lol I did manage to get 3- 6" squares done, 2 saltines, a circle of hope, a 10" square, a 15" square, 4 hats. I am trying to decide if I want to make the two larger squares into large granny afghans, or make more squares of the same size and join them.

Well, the only thing I've done so far is finish my teddy bear afghan that I made for charity. Here's a link if you're interested.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=100263

At the moment I'm taking a little time to bask in the glory of my finish. :lol I'll start on some squares after dinner. :yes

Very nice afghan Cherri!!! I don't think that would be something I would want to tackle but you did a great job. TFS!!!!

four more 6" done,total now18

I'm moving on to saltines now,need 48 as a start to one of Sissie's blankets,if I tire of those then I'll do the second color for awhile

Managed to do a few rows on scrapghan and another hat. Just got done with the rest of the concrete stuff on the patio. Boy, does that stuff get hard fast, especially when it gets in and on fingernails, :lol.

Good evening all! I haven't been able to do too much today, but the RR is going much faster now. Hope everyone has a productive weekend for charity!! Yay!

I put a simple border around a donated baby ghan and have been bordering donated squares...will be giving a total later...

This was my progress as of this afternoon.

post-4896-135897409811_thumb.jpg

Since then I have had a long nap and finished another row of centres, just have to add them in :crocheting

post-4896-135897409813_thumb.jpg

darski- Your flowers are beautiful!! Can you share the pattern?

Looks like everyone is off to a great start!! Crocheting for others makes my heart feel so good! I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean!!!

Darski - how beautiful!!:clap

I'm done for the night: finished putting borders on 24 8 inch squares. More to go tomorrow and then I'll get out my "cheat sheet" and see how many I need to make to come up with a decent sized ghan or two.

Have a good night, everyone.:hug

2 more caps done, one half done and 7 six inch squares made

those are beautiful darski!

I have 3 rows (21) done and put together with another 5 centres ready to be attached.

NOTE: My internet connection was not easy to establish this morning so if you don't hear from me that might be why.

:ghug

This was my progress as of this afternoon.

[ATTACH]2011[/ATTACH]

Since then I have had a long nap and finished another row of centres, just have to add them in :crocheting

[ATTACH]2012[/ATTACH]

That's beautiful, Darski!! :manyheart

I have 12 - 8" squares done in baby colors. I think I'm going to make saltines for a charity quilt today but I need to get groceries first. :yuck Have fun, everyone! :hug

darski, that is just beautiful! I'm in awe.

I spent most of yesterday sleeping. I haven't finished a single hat so far. I hope today will be more productive. I need to catch up around the house before I can :crocheting though.

Good morning. I'm working a preemie afghan today. I don't have a lot of energy today. Hopefully I'll get a little more accomplished later. Have a great day.

Darski, your squares are beautiful.

Archived