Mystery CAL for Yourself

heart

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm wondering, will a variegated yarn work?

Yes, varigated will be good too. :D Just keep it ww. Anything thinner may not turn out right, due to size. ;) and the "stiffer" (RH compared to SS) the better.

This will be my first CAL so I'm excited. I finished the race car afghan today so a little time is available. I do need something for me, but if it is cute I can see a gift. Help!

welcome to your first cal once you join one you'll want to join more because these cals are addicting but they are really fun to be in

I am looking forward to Tuesday. I've never made anything that didnt have a pic so this will be a whole new experience for me to see what it turns into!

hi, :heart, and gang!

I am in, too :woo!... This was sooo much fun last time:c9

I will be floating back and forth between this and the "WIP week" CAL, like many of the gals I see who have joined :yay ... but I see it this way, with so many things on the :hook for others, it WILL be nice to have something JUST FOR ME!!! :devil And besides, what's 1 more project?! :rofl

I will not join this CAL. I will not join this CAL.

Okay, count me in too. Curiosity just killed my willpower.:devil

What am I talking about? I have no willpower

:rofl toooo funny! :rofl

:thinkI really don't need to join another CAL and I have been lurking ever since this post came up slapping myself on the wrist saying "NO MORE" :lol:lol. But since I see some of the other ladies from "WIP Week" CAL here, I am :think what the heck, might as well. I have a ton of other projects going on what is one more. :droolReally anxious to see what this is going to be. Is it Tuesday yet??????

:yay Ohh, I can hardly wait! :yay The last Mystery CAL was SUCH a hit with my mother, SIL, DDs' teachers and my neighbor (:lol yes, I made many, many once I found out thread was not scary stuff!), that I can hardly wait to see what emerges from this CAL. And, something for myself?!? Great idea!!

Off to find some ww.

Thank you SO much, heart, for doing this so soon after the Mother's Day CAL :manyheart

:thinkI really don't need to join another CAL and I have been lurking ever since this post came up slapping myself on the wrist saying "NO MORE" :lol:lol. But since I see some of the other ladies from "WIP Week" CAL here, I am :think what the heck, might as well. I have a ton of other projects going on what is one more. :droolReally anxious to see what this is going to be. Is it Tuesday yet??????

Yes, tomorrow morning I will post the first day in this thread. :D

:yay Ohh, I can hardly wait! :yay The last Mystery CAL was SUCH a hit with my mother, SIL, DDs' teachers and my neighbor (:lol yes, I made many, many once I found out thread was not scary stuff!), that I can hardly wait to see what emerges from this CAL. And, something for myself?!? Great idea!!

Off to find some ww.

Thank you SO much, heart, for doing this so soon after the Mother's Day CAL :manyheart

Wow! :hook:manyheart You're welcome!

Ahhhhh, tomorrow morning I will be at work. cough, cough, oh my, is that the flu coming on?:devil

Omy.......... yes... you sound like you are coming down with something.... you better stay home tomorrow and crochet... "I mean Rest" yeah... thats it.. rest. :hook

:heart

:mug

Ahhhhh, tomorrow morning I will be at work. cough, cough, oh my, is that the flu coming on?:devil

yeah... you look a little flushed...you should definitely at least go in late :lol

yeah... you look a little flushed...you should definitely at least go in late :lol

And just in case you are contagious I would recommend that you take the entire week!!:lol That way there will be no way you are responsible for others getting sick :devil

I totally don't need more to do but since so many others can't seem to use this as an excuse neither can I. I am so curious what we will be making. I guess I will have to wait to find out. Yay!!!

::runs off to find yarn for this project::

I am thinking that I will go with blue for this but which blue... :thinking.

Can't wait to get started. Hey in my time zone tomorrow is only an hour away. Oh yummy!!

:rofl

Archived