Mystery CAL for Yourself

heart

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FPDC- no problem! I'm using Bernat Softee Chunky Tropic Twists (green vari.) with the small hook to get the project "stiff" enough. Seems to be working up well; I need to figure out how to take a pic and upload it so everyone can see. But not until I finish today's section!

Thanks Heart, :sigh I was getting frustrated with my Aran Stitch afghan so I came here to get today's instructions. For this... restful .... no stress .... treat for myself, gift you are giving us. What do I see!! but fpdc :faint I am currently working on the pass with FPTR (front post treble) in a honeycomb pattern on the afghan. :rofl:rofl I love the irony. :lol Oh since you gave me permission to use my coupon I got a varigated color: Aspen Print. I wish they would put up the varigated colors in the same ounceage as regular. I was thinking ivory or sand would go with it well. Can't wait for more instructions. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. :manyheart

I felt terrible yesterday when I got home from work. I fixed a quick dinner for the kids and crawled into bed. I was only going to take a nap. Next thing I know it's 9:30 and the house is dark. Hubby took care of the kids (homework, bathtime, bedtime) and everyone was asleep. So I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

I will have to catch up and do Day 1 and 2 this evening. I love the pics. Good work and lovely colors everyone!

started my next section and I'd forgotten how easy the fpdc really is, this is so cool,

I was away yesturday. I cant believe how much I have missed. Tonight I will do part one and two. They seem to be comming out nice so far. I can wait to get started.

Thanks Heart, :sigh I was getting frustrated with my Aran Stitch afghan so I came here to get today's instructions. For this... restful .... no stress .... treat for myself, gift you are giving us. What do I see!! but fpdc :faint I am currently working on the pass with FPTR (front post treble) in a honeycomb pattern on the afghan. :rofl:rofl I love the irony. :lol

Oh Carrie- I read this and cracked up! :rofl BOTH of my WIPs are basketweave.... FPDC<FPDC<FPDC<BPDC<BPDC<BPDC *****as many x's as needed. We're birds of a feather!

I just had to pop in this morning to pick up the newest instructions. I am having so much fun with this :yay:yay

Although I worry about it being stiff enough at the end, I am using Bernat Berella "4" in rose with a G hook -- simply adore this color! :yes fpdc is "fun," for me, so I am anxious to pull out my hook in a couple of hours, once I deliver DD to Pre-Kindergarten. Then, it is "Mommy's time to play!" :hook:mug

Have a good day! :flower

:yell I shoulda waited til I got home to look for the next set of instructions! :grumpy I think I might be catching THAT "flu" that's going around here. :sick I have to wait til 5 p.....:sigh

I usually don't join CALs because I have a tendency to procastinate...but this is SO EXCITING! I love mysteries! :hyper

ok so gotta see how mine matches up to everyone else size wise, it's 14 1/2 in across what seems like it might be the bottom, and from the BLO round it's standing up about 2 inches, does that sound right?

:hi

I am here! A little late, but I was enjoying finishing up some around the house "WIP's".... so far, a VERY productive day:clap

...now, off to get the instructions, and some earned :crocheting:coffee time!

ok so gotta see how mine matches up to everyone else size wise, it's 14 1/2 in across what seems like it might be the bottom, and from the BLO round it's standing up about 2 inches, does that sound right?

Yep! Everyones will be a little different in inches b/c we didn't worry about gauge, so you've got it! :hook

Thanks Heart, :sigh I was getting frustrated with my Aran Stitch afghan so I came here to get today's instructions. For this... restful .... no stress .... treat for myself, gift you are giving us. What do I see!! but fpdc :faint I am currently working on the pass with FPTR (front post treble) in a honeycomb pattern on the afghan. :rofl:rofl I love the irony. :lol Oh since you gave me permission to use my coupon I got a varigated color: Aspen Print. I wish they would put up the varigated colors in the same ounceage as regular. I was thinking ivory or sand would go with it well. Can't wait for more instructions. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. :manyheart

:lol:lol:lol Oh goodness! I'm sorry. :D at least it isn't fptr! (not like it's a big difference, buy hey, everylittle bit helps. ) :manyheart It will still work out with the hdc if you'd rather do that. :D I love the aspen. Beautiful color!

I had a skein of rrss, that was partially used. All I had made from it was 1 pr. baby booties and 2, 8" squares. I didn't have enough to finish in the same color, (still have some left over, but not enough) so I added a navy blue for the color change. After day 3 inst. are done, if you are changing colors, this is when you'd want to change. :devil So my 1st one is in the coffee brown color, and I chose a pink button. (1" button) and the second is in orchid, (lilac purple color) with navy and maby a white button, mabey silver, Haven't finished it yet. :jumpyay

FPDC- no problem! I'm using Bernat Softee Chunky Tropic Twists (green vari.) with the small hook to get the project "stiff" enough. Seems to be working up well; I need to figure out how to take a pic and upload it so everyone can see. But not until I finish today's section!

I can't wait to see that. That just sounds pretty. :jumpyay

You can upload your pics to an account like photobucket or flickr. I use photo bucket. Under the pictures there are 4 codes/links, the last one (it says ) You can copy and paste it here in a post, and there will be your photo. Before you upload, there is an option in the upload box, it says small, medium, and large, then a few other choices, I choose medium, it's big enough to see, but not to big. I'm not sure how to use flickr, but I'm sure someone can tell you how to do it. :)

ok so I've finished with today's instructions on my first one (grey, pink and white) and I'm loving the stripes

now to start back with yesterday's instructions for the gold one

and I had an idea of where this was going yesterday, and a different one today, I so can not wait to see how this turns out

Just found this thread, I wanna join! I have some RH Candy print I will use. Now to go do some catching up. And hopefully I can post a pic tonight with my progress. WhooHoo, this is going to be some fun!!

Just found this thread, I wanna join! I have some RH Candy print I will use. Now to go do some catching up. And hopefully I can post a pic tonight with my progress. WhooHoo, this is going to be some fun!!

:jumpyay Jump on in!

Just found this cal today. I am definetly in and already caught up todays instructions. Thinking about starting another one :think. I am using a g hook and TLC Essentials Dark Thyme. ( I thought it was almost a full skein but I was wrong. I probably will have to use 3 yarns). Ooops, I hope thats okay.

Linda

Just found this cal today. I am definetly in and already caught up todays instructions. Thinking about starting another one :think. I am using a g hook and TLC Essentials Dark Thyme. ( I thought it was almost a full skein but I was wrong. I probably will have to use 3 yarns). Ooops, I hope thats okay.

Linda

Yay! :D It will be just fine. We have some in solid, some doing a 2 tone effect, and some doing stripes. So use what ever color combos you want. :hook

Linda

I'm using three yarns for my first one and doing a striped look, so far I love it.

Archived