Finally organized my stash......all the less expensive yarns are now stored in space bags and the "nicer" stuff is in all the plastic boxes. I can now see all that I have!!!!

3453372867_db8aa00d45_m.jpg3453370821_cd74573c58_m.jpg3454182930_100400d907_m.jpg

The sad (or good, depending) thing about this is that this does not include my thread stash. I have a china hutch and 3 huge plastic storage boxes full!!!! I don't think I will live long enough to work my way through it all!

Wow how cool is that. DH can't complain about mine now. I still have some in cardboard boxes, that I am trying to make room for. I still have dolls all over the place, that I am trying to organize totally.

Love the way your organized it.

Hope you are keeping warm.:hook

i'm showing my dh this pic, so he can't say anything about my pitiful, small, sad, little stash. Nice job.

:drool

linda

ditto

Wow how cool is that. DH can't complain about mine now. I still have some in cardboard boxes, that I am trying to make room for. I still have dolls all over the place, that I am trying to organize totally.

Love the way your organized it.

Hope you are keeping warm.:hook

Snow is over with!!!!!! (at least for now) We are supposed to be up to 70 by Tuesday, imagine that!!!!

ooh what a stash!!!!!!!!!!! I bow down to your collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Err..... Are you going to share your stash with the rest of us!!!!!!

I can provide a good home to your yarn!!!!!!:)

That looks Fabulous! I need to do that with mine, but my allotted space is too small for my yarns! I think I need the kind of racks the stores have the yarn displayed on. You have been an inspiration. I think I'm going to get mine organized soon.

Archived