Beautiful Afghan

What a beautiful afghan! And how appropriate for you, MaryJo, since you truly ARE an angel to so many here. You are so deserving of such a beautiful piece. Use it in good health for many years to come. Hookerangel, you did a WONDERFUL job on it! It's BEAUTIFUL!

I can't think of a more deserving "Angel" out there. :angel I am just so tickled for you that it feels like I got the wonderful gifts.

Hookerangel, you are truly a special person and another "Angel". :angel

Oh my gosh MaryJo!! It is most beautiful!!! It is PERFECT, you ARE an ANGEL MaryJo!! I too got one from her, I have yet to take pictures, today I HOPE, I got mine in my care package, she is ONE talented HOOKER!!!

HUgs and Love to you and your hubby!

JoAnn

It is so heart warming to see the love and respect that the Ladies here have for each other. Tampa Doll with her bags that she gifts to unsuspecting ladies that now there is a crew of Bag ladies on the board, and then now Hookerangel with her angel afghans. This is such a great site to be on and see the love spread across the world.

Oh Mary Jo! How beautiful :manyheartthat is.....I cried too, because if ANYone deserves such a beautiful gift it is surely YOU:angel! Hookerangel....you are so talented :hookand giving, the people here at Crochetville are THE BEST! Enjoy your afghan for many, many years Mary Jo. That is such a pretty afghan.....does anyone know if the pattern is available?

Oh Mary Jo! How beautiful :manyheartthat is.....I cried too, because if ANYone deserves such a beautiful gift it is surely YOU:angel! Hookerangel....you are so talented :hookand giving, the people here at Crochetville are THE BEST! Enjoy your afghan for many, many years Mary Jo. That is such a pretty afghan.....does anyone know if the pattern is available?

I am hoping Hookerangel comes on soon, as her computer is down. I have some questions myself, about the pattern.

I love the afghan and such a wonderful gift. I am still pinching myself, but I do that with everything I get.:hook

Hi All I am just back from Paris. DH and I were there for 9 days. Had a brilliant time. Off couse the Irish Rose came with me (we can't ever really be parted) and we did some crochet by the Eiffel Tower and while watching the Paris marathon. Mary Jo and JoAnn I am sooooo glad you liked your afghans. You are both such AMAZING women and I feel so priviliged to have been able to do them for you both. LadyCrochat both afghans were made using graphs designed by one of our very talented 'ville members Teresa and I really can't thank her enough for such beautiful designs - she is so generous to let me use them. They can be found on her website and all her charts are superb. Thank you to everyone for all the kind remarks.

my hats off to you hookerangel! you did a marvoulos job with the ghans i can only assume joanns is just as wonderful. now if you ever want to accent one in purple i could give it a good home!:devil:blush. just kidding of course. i just wanteed to give you a pat on the back for a job well done! and giving it to two of the most deserving people here. kudos!!

Hi All I am just back from Paris. DH and I were there for 9 days. Had a brilliant time. Off couse the Irish Rose came with me (we can't ever really be parted) and we did some crochet by the Eiffel Tower and while watching the Paris marathon. Mary Jo and JoAnn I am sooooo glad you liked your afghans. You are both such AMAZING women and I feel so priviliged to have been able to do them for you both. LadyCrochat both afghans were made using graphs designed by one of our very talented 'ville members Teresa and I really can't thank her enough for such beautiful designs - she is so generous to let me use them. They can be found on her website and all her charts are superb. Thank you to everyone for all the kind remarks.

Archived