January 2009 Table

Tampa Doll

Boy this month is just slipping away. I have finally put all the Christmas decorations away, except for the tree. That stays up till the end of the month.

So it is time for the January table. I have added a couple of things to it this year. First are the 2 doilies that were made for me by my favorite color swap partner. The little blue doll on the right, is from a pattern that was given to me by the same person, along with the thread she was made with.

On the table is the Birthday girl, my 3 bed dolls, my angels and the baby who is a carnation that is the flower for January. Can't forget my ladies dressed in Garnet on the side table.

So I want to wish everyone a Happy Birthday with my table.

th_8x6sd2Jan2009.gif(Clickable)th_8x6sdJan2009.gif(clickable)th_8x6zmJan2009.gif

Wow!! All of your dolls are gorgeous!! But the one that I really like is your Birthday doll. Oh my gosh, it is beautiful. My youngest daughter just had her 27th birthday Jan. 6th, mine is coming up next week:eek!! Wow, I just love that birthday doll!! It also reminds me of the cakes I used to bake and decorate many years ago!! :)

They are all so pretty. Where did you ever find that birthday doll pattern? She is adorable!

Thank you all for the compliments.

Now a couple of you asked where the Birthday doll pattern came from. It is an old Fibre Crafts pattern called, Birthday Girl. It is a bed doll. I put regular candles:candle on it, they have home made ones on it.:candle

Try here or here these are the two places I found the pattern for sale, as you can guess, it is an out of print pattern.:hook

Your table is beautiful! Your dolls are so pretty. How does your husband feel about all the feminine stuff? I am sure he has gotten used to it, and probably enjoys looking at it as much as we on the 'ville do.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Now a couple of you asked where the Birthday doll pattern came from. It is an old Fibre Crafts pattern called, Birthday Girl. It is a bed doll. I put regular candles:candle on it, they have home made ones on it.:candle

Try here or here these are the two places I found the pattern for sale, as you can guess, it is an out of print pattern.:hook

Thanks for letting me know where to find her. She will be perfect for my great nieces b-day.

Your table is beautiful! Your dolls are so pretty. How does your husband feel about all the feminine stuff? I am sure he has gotten used to it, and probably enjoys looking at it as much as we on the 'ville do.

Tampa Guy kind of likes the feminine stuff, infact he always calles our Christmas decorations Girly. He says "Hey what guy wouldn't want to be surrounded by all these girls":rofl

Besides I make him stuffed bugs and mice, so he is happy.:hook

Believe it or not, the angels are the same pattern, just different colors and flowers.

Archived