Baby Blanket

I haven't posted a FO here recently but finally, one of my children came home and brought me a computer that will talk to my camera so I can upload my pic to photobucket :)

Here is a pic of a baby blanket I just finished today. I will b e donating it to St.Jude Hospital in Memphis.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/myprojects1/babyghanforstjudes.jpg

Barbara

How sweet this is. I'm a charity crocheter too and the families of the children who receive these blankets are always so appreciative and touched by the gift of a homemade blanket or hat. :hug

I love granny square afghans. They are my fav to make. I don't know how to start them in a rectangle, tho.

I really like the sherbert colors.

Yeah Sissy, I know what you mean about doing the rectangle...A friend of mine made one but she did not have the pattern with her so I tried a couple of different things before I came up with something I liked. I have now made 3 rectangle granny ghans.

Barbara

I really like that blankie!!! The colors are great!

I've never made a rectangle granny either but I have a pattern somehwere... I think I must try it now!

Great job!

• 3 weeks later...

That blanket is absolutely beautiful! Do you have a pattern or link to it online? Whichever child gets it is a very lucky little person, I bet it will make thier day!

Archived