Having Fun and Getting it Done 2009 - 1st Quarter!!

econ-nerd

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right. Count me in! This should help to be a motivator for all the WIPS I have laying around the place.

1. Mesh flowered scarf (close to done)

2. Trail of Blossoms Scarf

3. Crochet Cable Scarf (need to decide on yarn for this one.)

4. granny square throw with striped sensations yarn

5. weave in ends from granny square (it's only been done over a year!)

6. Ripple scarf out of jiffy thick and quick

7. Rosebud afghan, Fire flowers afghan, or kaliedascope (have to pick which wip I want to work on!)

Yep :yes finished going through my yarn stash...sorted it all out, and found a couple more wip's...so to get finished this quarter is the shell afghan, the circle lapghan, make something with the 9 squares (posted under crochet help for ideas of what to do with them), and something to do with the babette squares i have done...i tried laying them all out, but i'll have to go back to the graph and see if i can scale it down and make a smaller blankie.

I might have to make a few more squares for that one :think but i'm not sure.

Forgot a couple of scarfs and a hat.

8. Striped scarf

9. weave in ends for hat

10. tunsian knit scarf with lacette

11. finish pom pom for ds cozie

All in all, mostly small projects and a couple big ones. I think I'll manage!

I'm going to join in on this one because I really need to get some of these things off the hooks and get my ravelry qeue down to like 1 or 2 things lol. I'll have my list by the end of the week.

I'm in several CAL's now, but this one will help 2 of the others!

1st Quarter goal:

1. Finish teddy bear squares

2. Finish kitty purse

3. Finish stuffed cat

4. Finish Scripture ghan

5. Finish shawler

6. Finish 2 baseball toys

I'll probably add more as I finish these.

ok for my first quarter

DH (RR + SR) afghans

sister (pinnapple fan shawl)

my shawls

my caplete

scrap afghan in my brights :yes

this should be more than enoug for now and if they are done i`ll think about other things to use my scraps :clap

i wish this cal keep going until we finish all our projects :cheer

Yay, I finished my first project for this CAL:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92909

This is really helping me stay focused. I'm working on several projects at once without feeling scatterbrained because I know how much I need to get done on each project each day to get through the month. That way I don't just keep making granny squares until I drive myself bonkers. It's also helping me with my compulsion to just keep working until it's done so I'm getting more other stuff done too.

Yay, I finished my first project for this CAL:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92909

This is really helping me stay focused. I'm working on several projects at once without feeling scatterbrained because I know how much I need to get done on each project each day to get through the month. That way I don't just keep making granny squares until I drive myself bonkers. It's also helping me with my compulsion to just keep working until it's done so I'm getting more other stuff done too.

Love the iPod cozy! LOL...I know all about that compulsion you mentioned. I got really burnt out because of it and am just getting back into crocheting!

I'm going to join this...I'm adding it to my sig line, as well. Was just telling hubby last night that NO more Bday were allowed at the beginning of the year.

1. finish bath set for my daughter Bday Jan 18th (and get it shipped) DONE!

2. finish camo scarf for DH Jan22 Done!

3. Make another juggling set for grandson Jan 31DONE!

4. Make Whatsit for youngest grandson 1st Bday Feb 13th Done!

5. Make requested baby blanket. Started--8 blocks done so far.

6. Slippers for Son in law - Bday is Feb 12 completely frogged and re-done in a different yarn DONE!!!!

7. Adding to the list...4 dishclothes and 4 set of coasters that need to get done and delivered. done!

8. Adding more to the list. Items for Kitchen Swap partner. Done!

9. Adding more to the list again...4 dishclothes for March that need to get done and delivered. done!

Count me in on this one...I've got a list of WIPs that need to be done by month end for a baby shower. This will help with my stashbusting too:clap

1. sweater for baby b

2. hat for baby b

3. matching booties for both babies

4. finish scarf for dad

5. prayer shawl for marge

6. finish amigurumi frog

7. finish amigurumi piglet

I'm hoping to get started on my list this week...had to take my step-dad to get his eye surgery, and again tomorrow to get the patch off. Did get my dd's scarf done while waiting though...almost 2 weeks late...but now its done!!!! (on my blog) I've still got 1 more thing to finish and then I can start on my list!!

OK. I'm in. I just promised my husband that I would be done with a Spiderman RR (that I intended to have done for Christmas but didn't have time to complete) for my son and a butterfly afghan for my daughter by the end of the month. I'll add on another Spiderman RR for my other son, who wants one in black and silver. That's pretty ambitious for me, but I'll give it my best shot.

It sounds like we have a good group here. I have my list but won't be doing anything with it for a little bit yet. I am away from home until Friday and will get started on whitling down the list then :D

I finished my first wash cloth! I'll post pics after I finish the matching poof. It's almost too pretty to use but I'm sure I'll break it in soon. This was my first time working with cotton and I really love the smell. I'll definitely be making more for myself soon. I think I'll also make some for my mom and sister for gifts but I'll wait until I finish this month's projects first.

i`m working on my sisters shawl and gonna make her caplete and cellphone cozy so it would be a way of apologize for beeing too late on her

i should finish them all today i MUST

I am adding an item to my list that I have started....It's the Lion Brand Irish Lace Scarf. What a great pattern! There is a CAL for it and I'm hoping to see how others make theirs. I'm using yarn similar to what they call for in the pattern. I haven't crocheted anything in several months so this is very exciting!

Just finished working on my list for the items I want to crochet.

Baby Booties for Ashlynn Done

Baby Cap for Ashlynn Done

South Park (Stan, Kyle, Kenny & Cartman) Amigurumi Dolls

Items for Kitchen Swap

Squares for K.I.S.S. Swap

Archived