2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.. got a few things done. Used up 3 brand new skeins of yarn. Finished up a ball of yarn and used half a skein that I wound the rest into a ball. Don't think I will have much more time this week to work on anything so I am posting now

I think if I added right my score is

WTD +8 YTD +136

No stash busted this week - still working on RHSS skeins - you know how that goes. I did finish the VJGC afghan I've been working on (and off) for months. It has been washed and boxed up. I meant to get it sent out from the post office today during my lunch break, but stuff came up and I wasn't able to get away.

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -19

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -19

TeamVJGC

Thanks everyone for the comments on my jacket! I used up enough of the green yarn that I don't have enough colors to do the random stripes anymore so I will have to put it on hold until I get back to the store. I'm hoping to get to some thrift stores this weekend. Now I'm starting a pair of socks.

Well I added up the totals for today's romp. I bought 5 big skeins of cotton and 2 small ones for a big minus 14 but I have used up 2 skeins over this week so that stands at minus 10 so far but there is always hope that I can bust those two small ones by tomorrow night.

Well I will post my score now since I'm not sure when I'll be able to post ok this week bought 4 skeins of sugar n cream and bought a skein of the fingering weight yarn and used up the rest of the lionbrand cotton on a cone so that's +2 for me so the grand total for

wtd-10 ytd-46

I have had a really bad week. Or good, it all depends on how you see it. Last saturday I was in a carcrash with my twinsister and boyfriend. We're all okay, but it was really scary. I think angels protected us from being seriously injured, it's a miracle that we could walk out of that car. Another car came in our lane, at the highway.

I've been home from work all week, and haven't been crocheting at all... Untill tonight! And it was SO nice to crochet again.... <3 So I could earn the -2 points I had from before.. So here it is:

0 WTD / +5 YTD

I received my wonderful gift of yarn balls and skeins from pineknott this afternoon. I'm so happy with it all. I squealed when the postman handed me my package. He actually had to come back to my house to bring it to me, he forgot to bring it with the mail the first time. My score is now down another -24 so my WTD is -47

Wow aphelia! I'm so glad everyone is okay. How scary!

I'm going to go ahead and post my score because I'll be gone a lot tomorrow. Or should I say later today, I need to go to bed! Aww I'm negative this time. Not for long though! And my year score is still doing good so that's ok.

WTD -4 YTD +45

OKay I was able to finish up 2 half skeins and a full skein of yarn this week and of course I received an order of yarn I ordered So my total for this Saturday is

WTD--59 YTD -73

I'm in the positives this week! Horray!

And now if I can just resist the clearance sales at HL that DawnLucille told me about at our knitting/crochet group, I'll be fine.

WTD = +11 YTD = +2

I'll just not go in the store. Unless my car automatically pulls in the parking lot on the way home from working out on Monday, that is.:lol

I did great this week... made a prayer blanket... toys... dishcloths...etc

Score totals this week are:

WTD=+20 / YTD=+114 :yay

:heart

:mug

I'm sending in my totals now, as I don't know if I'll be able to go on-line tomorrow.

I gave away a lot of spare yarn, so my totals this week are:

WTD = +86

YTD = +94

:yay

Great score!!

Time for my "YTD is positive":dance dance!:cheer I finished the second skein on my 5-pointed-star afghan, bringing my WTD to -27, and my YTD to +1.

:yay for the YTD dance!

I have had a really bad week. Or good, it all depends on how you see it. Last saturday I was in a carcrash with my twinsister and boyfriend. We're all okay, but it was really scary. I think angels protected us from being seriously injured, it's a miracle that we could walk out of that car. Another car came in our lane, at the highway.

How scarey! Glad everyone is ok after that! :hug

I probably won't finish off anymore for points today so I'll go ahead and post.

I finished off a stuborn skein today giving me.........

WTD +8

I finally finished off my afghan...just need to weave the ends in.

WTD +7

YTD +66

I used a ball (+1) :clap making more sham rock pins, 20 +/- (I lost count). I've got the head of my bunny done, but I have to keep frogging the body :sigh. It feels like the ball gets bigger each time I frog it :think. I hope to get at least 1 bunny done for Easter. I'll post now because I'm going shopping and don't know when I'll get back.

WTD: + 4 YTD: +38

Ellie 13

Archived