2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

This is my first progress post for the year. I bought 6 skeins of CSS, 3 for the Facebook Exchange, then 3 for me when I decided that I like how it looks. I used up 2 skeins and most of a third on the scarf, then wound the remains of the third into a ball. So, 6 skeins (-12), plus 2 and a fraction used (+5) makes a grand total of WTD -7/YTD -7.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My score it +4 WTD that makes 0 YTD. I finished up some things and made good progress on others. I hope to finish up more projects/skeins of yarn next week. That is if my baby doesn't make her apperence this week. :D

wtd: -21 ytd: +13

jessicagil I love how your cals organized let me know how you did it because I wished I had my listed in such a neat order in my signature line

I haven't been online much this past week, but I've been busy crocheting! I used up several small balls of RHSS making granny's daughters, and have used 3 skeins so far on a shawl, and 1 skein of cotton on a potholder for a swap, all for a grand total of:

WTD +16/YTD +15

+22 lhapsaapsolady GOLD MEDAL!

+21 dilyca2006 SILVER MEDAL!

TIE FOR BRONZE:

+16 almoreland BRONZE MEDAL!

+16 CLLinda BRONZE MEDAL!

+13 jura2908

+12 Tia

+10 Jain

+10 walker 1021

+7 DesertCrocheter

+6 Ellie 13

+6 LegalWoman17

+6 tricia

+6 Wendy Sue

+5 kel

+4 A Stitchintime

+4 BeasteezGurl

+4 goofy

+4 jammerholly

+3 Braxxi

+3 Kiwikitti

+3 lilmiss

+3 mar3185

+3 pineknott

+2 130chris

+2 AmethystMist

+2 OwlEyez

+1 hseger

+1 Krystal16

+1 rddugan

0 basjordan

0 Marzee

0 renegade

0 unicorn37757

-2 darski

-3 jollyrancher418

-4 KellyA

-6 cthulhu

-6 JennyBunny

-7 CraftyWitch

-7 econ-nerd

-14 dragonpuck

-14 Graceylue

-21 Jessicagil

-24 CroJulee

-30 greatgrammy

-30 Isabel

-36 morna SHOOT THE MOON

Tied for Bronze. First time for the year. Horray!

So many people are playing that it will be a challenge this year. Welcome to all the new players.

Congratulations to everyone. Let's keep up the good work.

:manyheart

I never got back here yesterday to post mine, even though it is nothing interesting, but anyway it is:

WTD: +9/YTD: +9

congrats on all of you that are doing so well!!

I think that's very good. I'd like to get that score. :D

This must be working... the plus list and the 0 list together are much longer than the minus list (of which I am a member again :sigh ).

But you are BARELY in the negatives. -2 is practically positive.

yeaH... yeah that's the ticket.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:rofl

I did so well this week, and now I am falling off the wagon. I ordered 11 skeins of cotton yarn from Knitpicks and now DD wants me to make her BF an afghan for his dorm room.

So my score is going to go negative very fast. Yikes.

I did so well this week, and now I am falling off the wagon. I ordered 11 skeins of cotton yarn from Knitpicks and now DD wants me to make her BF an afghan for his dorm room.

So my score is going to go negative very fast. Yikes.

Don't feel bad Linda, I ordered 37 skeins from craftsetc.com last night! :eek

I'll definately be shooting the moon next week! LOL

oh, well i knew my little shopping spree on monday wasn't going to help me. but i did finish another skien today and hopefully i will be almost done with my new baby blanket by next weekend. so wtd +2 (yay finally in the posatives)

darn my score is going to go down farther I bought 2 skeins of yarn today so -4 for me so right now it will be at -20 darn need to get my score down some more though I did use a coupon I had for Joann's

Well, this will be interesting! My two sons are moved out and in college, so I made one room my craft room. I cleaned up my area today. I have a large dresser that has 6 large drawers and 3 small drawers:blush, plus a 2 drawer plastic storage container:ohdear, 3 large plastic totes:mouse, 1 large copy paper box:spin, pluse a yarn basket that sits by my chair full of YARN & THREAD:rofl. Not to mention that I have also started a pattern collection!

hi, all -

Boy, everyone is really doing a good job!

I am still trying to figure out how to post a big + number, but I just don't see it happenin' for me :blush:no

I am cool with that tho... I will jes keep :crocheting:crocheting, and try to avoid all the wonderful sales that keep poppin up (Michaels has Pounders for $5 this week):eek

I am DETERMINED to finish my WIPs (all using pounders) ...Or, at least if I HAVE to buy, I need to PROMISE to use it right away!:devil:rofl

Thanks for letting me play along! :ghug

Archived