2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

works for me also!!!

quote=basjordan;1945224]Here's my thought: we'll have a regular weekly post on the 27th. On the 31st, we can do a short wtd post and the final ytd post. We'll start both over on the 1st of January, and have another short WTD post. Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If it's inconvenient to post twice, just post your final YTD in big letters whenever you make your final post, no later than Jan. 2 and I'll include it in the final post. (I'll go all the way back to this post, looking for final scores.)

Please, participants, let me know if this makes sense, and if it sounds OK to you.:hug

Here's my thought: we'll have a regular weekly post on the 27th. On the 31st, we can do a short wtd post and the final ytd post. We'll start both over on the 1st of January, and have another short WTD post. Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If it's inconvenient to post twice, just post your final YTD in big letters whenever you make your final post, no later than Jan. 2 and I'll include it in the final post. (I'll go all the way back to this post, looking for final scores.)

Please, participants, let me know if this makes sense, and if it sounds OK to you.:hug

Sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks for doing what you do to keep us all motivated. :manyheart

Here's my thought: we'll have a regular weekly post on the 27th. On the 31st, we can do a short wtd post and the final ytd post. We'll start both over on the 1st of January, and have another short WTD post. Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If it's inconvenient to post twice, just post your final YTD in big letters whenever you make your final post, no later than Jan. 2 and I'll include it in the final post. (I'll go all the way back to this post, looking for final scores.)

Sounds fine to me!

thanks for responding,sounds good,I was just trying to keep up.

Been on a mission this week to get rid of those pesky half skeins and little balls rolling around the house.:crocheting So far 12 - 8" granny squares have been made and 12 points have been earned. GO ME!!! lol:hook:cheer:clap:yay

Well haven't done much this week after finishing Christmas gifts I lost my mojo hopefully it comes back just needed to take a break from it and yeah I already know what my Christmas gift is from my fiance because I went to the store with him and saw it. It is an electric yarn winder from Boye only a couple of more days and then I can play with my new yarn winder I am so excited it is a pain to roll skeins into a ball by hand it hurts my hand and I know I will get a lot of use out of it.

Is O.K. with me. It snowed on Sunday so I :crocheting all day :manyheart. I used up 1 ball and 1 skein (+3) finally :cheer. The library will close early on Thurs. and be closed on Christmas. I might be able to post more points on Sat.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

However you celebrate. :wreath:menorah:kwan:wreath:ctree

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 178

Ellie 13

Beth, this sounds good to me.

By the way, I still can't crochet, but I was able to start a loomed scarf for my daughter. It's slow going with my other hand and a little awkward holding with my arm, but I'm touching yarn! Yeah! :yay Thanks for your concern and kind words the other day. :ty Merry Christmas:sheepxmas

Well today got 2 skeins of yarn for Christmas so -4 there for me. Though I forgot to add that I rolled a skein into a ball with my new electric yarn winder so it's only -3.

well. I just finished up another skein. If I can work through even another one by tomorrow my YTD will be in the positives again. Next week I will be totally busted though. Unless UPS delivers in saturday???LOL

Good morning, all! Hope everyone had a nice holiday, and is not stuffed with their favorite holiday foods. (I am, though! :lol) I had a great week--finished off a pound skein I'd been working off for a while, a 6-oz skein, and some leftover balls, for a grand score of

score for week ending 12/26/09: +6

I'm last week's stashbusting loser, so I'll be posting the scores tomorrow morning (probably around 9 a.m., US Mountain time), so if everyone can get their scores in by then, I'd appreciate it.

And I'm still off from work next week, so I'm hoping to make a dent in my yarn this last week of 2009.

Patty

Archived