2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Slowed down a bit this week:

WTD: 4 YTD: 203

Have been tolerating a bad shoulder for over a year and it has suddenly gotten alot worse. Surgery scheduled for Febraury 5th. So much I'd like to get done before then.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question...not sure if this has been asked, but does our score on Jan 2 go in the 2010 Stashbusting or this one...or both? I was just wondering since most of the week is in this year but it ends next year. :think

Slowed down a bit this week:

WTD: 4 YTD: 203

Have been tolerating a bad shoulder for over a year and it has suddenly gotten alot worse. Surgery scheduled for Febraury 5th. So much I'd like to get done before then.

Will be thinking of you and adding you to my prayers.

wtd for 12/19/09: -124

Yippee! Patty

What a fun way to "lose":cheer:clap:cheer

Will be thinking of you and adding you to my prayers.

wtd for 12/19/09: -124

Yippee! Patty

What a fun way to "lose":cheer:clap:cheer

My goodness! You must have had a field day shopping for yarn!

So I got a call that an order I took last month that I thought had fallen through was infact needed by Christmas....so I went shopping yesterday. I bought 6 skeins, 4 of fun fur, 2 of acrylic to go with it. I was thinking...-12...I can work with that, the fun fur will go quick....I started working in the car on the way back from the store, and took my started project into the movie with me to work while we waited for the movie to start....

Somehow I lost 2 skeins of yarn. 2 skeins just disappeared. Vanished into thin air...I think they either fell out of the bag when I crated it through the mall and the parking lot, maybe they came out at the movies...or maybe I left them in my friends rental car. He checked no yarn...???? I just cleaned house, so I could tell they weren't here...but I searched high and low...no yarn....still have no idea where they went:thinkbut since they arent in my house I am taking them out of my score....

I WAS NOT going to buy anymore yarn this week, so I dug through the bowels of my stash & came up with enough yarn to make it work...Today I made 3 little girls purses & 3 scarves, all with fuzzy fun fur...grrr...hate that stuff. But my weekly score is positive again!!!

WTD +9 YTD -134

Question...not sure if this has been asked, but does our score on Jan 2 go in the 2010 Stashbusting or this one...or both? I was just wondering since most of the week is in this year but it ends next year. :think

I was planning on stopping at the end of the year, Dec. 31 for this thread, and starting the next one Jan 1, even though that leaves a very short week. Well, ladies, what do you think?

This is week four of no crocheting because of my hand. I'm really sad about it. Oh well, there are folks with much more to handle than that. Maybe after the holiday I'll be able to hold a hook.

Happy Holidays to all who are celebrating this December.:wreath

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hugI hope you heal soon. HOw frustrating not to be able to crochet!!! Please let us know when you are back with your :hook again!

I agree we should stop on the 31st for this thread though we better much sure this one gets locked so that way people will know to start in the next thread.

+19 hseger GOLD MEDAL!

+16 lhasaapsolady SILVER MEDAL!

TIE FOR BRONZE MEDAL~

+10 dilyca2006

+10 MrsCrochetpants

+9 appy lover

+8 Marzee

+7 dragonpuck

+5 Ellie13

+4 aphelia

+4 NeedleArts

+3 Braxxi

+2 PBLKNP

+1 Pineknott

+1 Walker 1021

0 Mandii

0 Pattern collector

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

-1 fc1123

-3 CLLinda

-124 DesertCrocheter SHOOT THE MOON!

Please, if you cannot post scores if you win Shoot the Moon, let me know, so I can get them done when they are supposed to be posted. Thanks ladies! You are the BEST!:hug

Also, I want to apologize if I missed anyone. My son sleeps in the computer room now, so I did this in the dark. Thanks for your patience!

Woo Hoo!!!:lol I tied for Bronze!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

I don't know when my box of yarn will get here from Herrschners. Don't know if I will Shoot the moon this week or not. I know I said I was not going to get any more yarn this year :P I guess I didn't know at the time that I was lying!!!!!!:lol:lol

congrats to all who medaled

question--- are we posting score on the 27th and 31st ?

Here's my thought: we'll have a regular weekly post on the 27th. On the 31st, we can do a short wtd post and the final ytd post. We'll start both over on the 1st of January, and have another short WTD post. Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If it's inconvenient to post twice, just post your final YTD in big letters whenever you make your final post, no later than Jan. 2 and I'll include it in the final post. (I'll go all the way back to this post, looking for final scores.)

Please, participants, let me know if this makes sense, and if it sounds OK to you.:hug

Here's my thought: we'll have a regular weekly post on the 27th. On the 31st, we can do a short wtd post and the final ytd post. We'll start both over on the 1st of January, and have another short WTD post. Does that sound agreeable to everyone? If it's inconvenient to post twice, just post your final YTD in big letters whenever you make your final post, no later than Jan. 2 and I'll include it in the final post. (I'll go all the way back to this post, looking for final scores.)

Please, participants, let me know if this makes sense, and if it sounds OK to you.:hug

Sounds good! :)

Archived