Facebook

Amethyst Mist

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Facebook account. I even started a Crochetville group over there, but I haven't done anything to publicize it. Although two other people have managed to find it so far!

Here's a link to my Facebook page.

I think you have to be a Facebook member to see any of this stuff.

I use to be on myspace but it just got to be too much and that I did it for my dad he told me that stuff was bad in general and I only go on to crochet sites because I know there aren't strange people out there no offense to anyone in the forum who have myspace or facebook

I am though I don't use it much. The way they have the privacy settings setup there, you can control who can see your profile. You can even be "invisible" to everybody but your friends.

I have a facebook account only because I have a few friends with one. I don't like facebook. Maybe I'm goofy or something but you have to be careful because it is easy to get confused about whose page you're on! One lady sent me her link and it took me to my own page.

I'm on facebook! I just joined the Crochetville group! I've been on for about 4 years and never thought to look! Facebook is very very popular in college now..its like a social networking thing too...you have to be sure to check your event invites frequently!!

I got on Facebook after I joined Myspace and before I got pulled into Live Journal. My family is spread out all over and most have a single page on one or the other. I have all three and try to keep up with the friends I find in each place.

I blame Granville! :grin

I'm on Facebook, I love it. I play Scrabble and poker on there with my best friend. She only lives 2 doors away! :lol But both our DH's work nights so we can still chat and be sociable when the kids are in bed. Its been great for finding old school friends etc. Off to join the Crochetville group now!

If anyone would like to request me as a friend feel free :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived