Facebook

Amethyst Mist

I'm on there too but I don't do much. I posted both my married and maiden names in hopes of finding old school friends. So far no one's been looking for me. Does that make me feel missed or what????

:shrug

I don't know if people look for people on there unless they really want to. The only people I found were on my e-mail that I used for Facebook or people I looked for, like my cousin who I was sure was on there and she was and through her it linked my other cousins wife.

Do you have a photo? That's how I found my cousin, it was easy to spot her. I didn't post a photo of course:P.

I suppose you could look for someone if you wanted to, then maybe you'd find other school friends.

Debbi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have facebook and if it wasn't for that we never would have found our lost dog and found out it had been put to sleep. I'm not an idiot so I don't write anything that I wouldn't want just anyone to know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm on Facebook, I love it, to me it's much easier than Myspace. I use it for everything now and have my privacy setting for friends only. Even my hubby is on Facebook and has figured it out and he is one who really did not get into this kind of thing. I love playing Yoville and Farm Town on there when I am not crocheting. Anyone else playing those games on FB?

Holy cow, DH just found Yoville and made me try it and i am OBSESSED!! :devil

Careful with facebook. It's very addicting. I put alot of pics of crochet projects up. Its a quick place to look to see some of the things I have done and also to share kid pics with family and friends far away. I have also gotten back in touch with several high school and college friends that i lost touch with. I found out that my high school sweetheart lives not to far from me. Its strange that he and my husband of 9 years have become good friends. Never thought that would happen. lol

I am a facebook fanatic (not too sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I love it:lol ) I can pm you my name if you want, I can never have too many friends:manyheart

I recently signed up for facebook so I could view the Redskins page. In the process I reconnected with a ton of my old high school friends and became facebook addicted.

I have been reading this thread again and still not on Facebook. But after getting a thank you letter from my local congressman for a campaign contribution and he indicated if I wanted to, I could go on Facebook and request to be a friend. I thought that was hysterical. I just may join but only if I can be totally private, I have three last names, maiden, first marriage, second marriage that people would know me by. But personally, I really don't want to be found. I know that sounds weird but there are personal reasons. It is just that so many news stations and websites that are on it, I just may join.

Thanks for the input from all of you and your opinions on it.

LI Roe

im on FB. I use it to keep up with old school friends as well as my BFF and her family as we are very close.. her family is my 2nd family.. her mom is mom to me as wellas my mom is mom to her.. and her mom and my mom treat one another as family... We do not even consider them friends anymore.. it's The family. I often forget when im asked if i have sisters n brothers I always forget and actualy include them.

my FB is https://www.facebook.com/annmcc1976 just send me a message with your friend request letting me know your from the ville

Archived