Facebook

Amethyst Mist

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not but that is because I like my privacy. Guess I am too old for this. :blush

OK...So I signed up for facebook just to look at all the patterns on the crochet and knitting pages. Found many great ideas there. I did not, however put too much info about myself out there. Gads I'm an old fuddy duddy! :yes

• 3 weeks later...

since you asked:

blogs don't have games

family don't visit blogs, they don't even send email let alone remember to go to a blog

I know I never visit blog again unless there's an rss, and really how many people sucha s family and former class mates(we had a few ad hoc reunions and it's been great rather then wait for the school to arrange) would follow a rss feed

you can't arrange a party/event on a blog. I tried evite and it just goes as spam boxes

there are groups, many blogs don't have groups

people choose to type about themselves, some may over do it but it's the same as someone who talks much .... you're still their friend.

in reference to friend suggestions, that's not your friends's fault. fb had initially sent emails to those in someone's imported address book, say they enter their gmail account then that list is stored, and yes there is a way to clear it , but only if it's your address list , not your friends. just ignore the suggestions, there is an ignore button.

don't worry, I like this quote that I saw once 'a friend request is not a marriage proposal.....chill"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived