Facebook

Amethyst Mist

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay this is funny! My friend just sent me a message that she is now on facebook (default message you send to all your friends), and I hesitated...but now that you all are there, why not!! I guess that'll just give me one more site to keep up on.

I live here, the others I just visit!!! Am also on myspace as beasteezgurl.

just a suggestion, join the crochetville group on Facebook. Sooner or later, we'll find each other there.

you can search for me as: rheums6381 at mypacks.net

• 4 weeks later...

I am on facebook because I was invited by family over in Norway. I am getting to meet family that I did not even know I have over there. :clap. Other than that I don't use it.

I am on Facebook and you can keep your profile private by only allowing your friends on it. That's what I do and no one see my profile except the ones that are my friends and family. I also joined the crochetville group and go by Mary Catherine Baker on the site.

No, for some reason I just dont think I should have an account on the same site as my 21 year old daughter. I have an account at one site not sure which one never post or do anything there went to the site to look and someones crochet but could not look at it unless I set up and account . I don't think it was facebook?

I just joined the 'ville group on facebook...I keep my privacy settings high, as I'm mainly using it to keep in touch with family. (It took them awhile to get me on though :P) And I figure I'd better keep up with this kind of stuff before DS gets into it in a few too-short years!:eek

• 1 month later...
Ok, hold up.

I see two different groups. Which one is everyone joining? Any why two? Can't one be deleted?

I quoted the wrong post but sent you a friend request (I'm Shell).

I recently joined facebook & am looking for crochet friends to add. :)

Has anyone seen the application called Pieces of Flair. It is a button maker, like buttons from the 70's. They have some neat crochet buttons there! You make a bulletin board & pin buttons to it for your profile. Really neat app.

I haven't added any photos yet since I'm just learning how to use Facebook.

Oh & if anyone else would like to be my facebook friend, my email is shelllatte@yahoo.com )that is 3 l's in my email)

Archived