The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is my scarf for the month of June it is the birth flower a Rose that is why the scarf is made in all red the stitches are ehdc

post-23521-13589741359_thumb.jpg

That is a very pretty red colour. Looking good.

I used to always say, "Red is my colour!" (yes quoting that soup commercial) But now I have settled in to my "Navy is the way to go!" age. :manyheart navy blue .

That is a very pretty red colour. Looking good.

I used to always say, "Red is my colour!" (yes quoting that soup commercial) But now I have settled in to my "Navy is the way to go!" age. :manyheart navy blue .

I hear you on that one I use to think that pink was my color now I love the color all shades of it

Sorry for the late posting ..... but they were finished in the month of May

I will upload them in our photobucket account

I picked the yarn color as green in honor of the birth stone - Emerald

post-3868-135897414725_thumb.jpg

post-3868-135897414729_thumb.jpg

WOW! WOW! Beautiful scarves everyone! Here's my June scarf. I had some yellow mill end yarn that was begging to be used and this seemed to fit the bill!

post-25113-1358974156_thumb.jpg

WOW! WOW! Beautiful scarves everyone! Here's my June scarf. I had some yellow mill end yarn that was begging to be used and this seemed to fit the bill!

[ATTACH]3171[/ATTACH]

Beautiful!!!! I love the color too!!! :cheer

[ATTACH]3171[/ATTACH]

That's beautiful Toni! :drool That reminds me I have to get the photo of my June scarf off my camera :blush

For those of you who have made this scarf, did you have trouble trying to remember where you are in the pattern?

I have made so many mistakes and frogged twice trying to get this right. I'm on the right track now but I'm so tired of ripping out mistakes.

I have never made that one but I find that kind of pattern means you have to get the rhythm of the pattern internalized. I do often find that I cannot get that sense for patterns and it is a struggle all the way through.

:hug

post-11418-135897417314_thumb.jpg

Here is my June Scarf. I used Fantasy Dark Horse Yarn. With a quad stitch.

Everyone's scarves are so pretty I am so happy I joined this cal. .Keep up the good work..:cheer

It's beautiful Dava!! :clap

And finally, this morning I got my June scarf off my camera :blush

I went light and lacy in a shade of rose because the folks across the street's roses are in full bloom and it just made me think "June" :D

post-9579-135897417322_thumb.jpg

:cheer Great Scarves Misa and Dava!!! :cheer I love the colors of them both. Both remind me of summer flowers, which to me is the ONLY thing good about summer :lol I don't do heat well and we're getting the late summer heat now :( I wasn't ready, well, I'm never ready, but.....

Archived