The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

Way to go Lynn. I love the scarf. That red White and Blue is really neat yarn.

I love your bows afghan. it will look just so neat in your home and it is just so cheery. :hug

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its in the 365 Crochet stitches a year calendar. I'm not sure if I can give you more detail than that sorry...:think

My July scarf- not particularly creative - just patriotic, i am trying to stash bust and had only enough of this for a scarf

so here it is

[ATTACH]4481[/ATTACH]

i hate to double post but can't figure out how to get two pics with text between

promised Darski a pic of the Bow'ghan ( crib Blanket)

Very nice!!! Love both the scarf and the ghan!!!

Dava I think I disagree with you about the yarn... well at least the colour arrangement. it looks wonderful and patterned itself very nicely by my reckoning. I love that one.

:manyheart

thank you Darski.....:hook

thank you too Grannieannie:hook

Finally, took picture of my July scarf. The color reminds me of the ocean waters in the Bahamas, so I'm calling them Bahama Breezes, and the pattern for both is the Ripple pattern. Oh, and the mountain tops in the background, that's Look Out Mountain. Not far from my house and I love to go up there to the falls and hike!

post-25113-135897426092_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah for you Darski that is so cool when I was just reading this thread I had to see what all the talk was all about what a great accomplishment

Congratulations Darski! The Crochetdude has book signings so you could do autographs. Maybe you and the dude could go on tour together.

I've been following along here and everyone has done some beautiful scarves.

Uh oh... I just realized how close August is to today.

I need to tidy up (finish) the two scarves by Thurs. :eek:faint

Ok, off to find yarn for gladiolus flowers. :hyper

I gave up on the glads scarf. I just could not get the right combo of colours to do justice to their beauty. However... this guy makes up for that in sheer length alone. :wlol

post-4896-135897431558_thumb.jpg

post-4896-13589743156_thumb.jpg

:rofl Oh, Darski, only YOU could come up with a dog scarf for the dog days of summer!!! Very cute! Thank you for the laugh!!!

Archived