The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
September's scarf of saphire blues.

Easy Lacy Shell Scarf by DesignsbyHeatherG.

[ATTACH]8367[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8368[/ATTACH]

Ooooooh!! :drool And I don't even like blue but that is to DIE! :c9

September's scarf of saphire blues.

Easy Lacy Shell Scarf by DesignsbyHeatherG.

[ATTACH]8367[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8368[/ATTACH]

I just love that scarf it is so scrumptous

Love everyones scarfs, I have been a bit busy and not had time to do any crochet or knitting. Iam a little bit behind now, need to take photo's of my April & May scarfs and get a move on and get caught up. I want to make myself a scarf for when I go back to Norway as it's gonna be really cold, was thinking about doing one out the the SNB book.

Hey ladies, it's only the middle of the month and I'm actually posting my scarf! What do you know! :lol I went with my old standby pattern, but used RHSS fall. Yup, September means the start of fall folliage to me! Wish the colors would have shown up better in this photo!

post-16860-135897449164_thumb.jpg

Hey ladies, it's only the middle of the month and I'm actually posting my scarf! What do you know! :lol I went with my old standby pattern, but used RHSS fall. Yup, September means the start of fall folliage to me! Wish the colors would have shown up better in this photo!

[ATTACH]8804[/ATTACH]

Wow what a beautiful scarf you made that is so gorgeous it reminds me of fall and to think in 6days fall will begin where has the time gone?

[ATTACH]8804[/ATTACH]

Oooh Ann excellent color choice! It's beautiful as always :clap

:think i actually finished this over Labor day but just realized i hadn't posted

for September i thought- an Apple for teacher, but thinking they might be sick of red apples i thought why not "Granny Smith"( especially since i had the yarn on hand:devil)

post-13221-135897449775_thumb.jpg

post-13221-135897449779_thumb.jpg

Feederofthepack, I love your August scarf so very much! Do you have a pattern for it you wouldn't mind sharing? Thank you! :)

Thans! I don't have a pattern for these. I use DC or HDC and make a rectangle. Trying it on as I go. Think of making a really wide scarf that you would want to fold in half width wise to wear. Then I make it as long as I want by trying in on. Edge with a simple scallop, sew on button to fit. Just experiment. You can make them longer like a small shawl collar or shorter like a snug neck warmer/turtle neck. Also I fold it slightly off center to show off the edging on top and bottom.

Great scarves ladies.

It is interesting that I think of the leaves colours in Oct/ I am planning to knit a leafy scarf with some great autumn yarn that I have on hand. oh, yeah... that knitting thingy is not going as well as I might wish :(

• 2 weeks later...

I will be posting my October's flower scarf later today if I can get a pic. The sunlight is not very co-operative the last couple of days.

I have yet to start my fall colours scarf because everything seemed to get on the list ahead of it. :sigh I will knit it thru this month and post when I can. :cheer

Archived