The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

Totally wonderful scarf.

I have my scarf for July but I lost track of the month. I'll get a pic tomorrow and post it.

Boy is my face red :blush

:wlol

That's ok I'm sure we all did since last month went by so fast I'm almost done with my July scarf just need to get some more yarn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally wonderful scarf.

I have my scarf for July but I lost track of the month. I'll get a pic tomorrow and post it.

Boy is my face red :blush

:wlol

Ha! I haven't even started mine yet!!! :eek Have the :yarn, have the pattern, just other things keep getting in the way :(

I decided to go for a Novelty scarf for this month. i tend to melt in hot weather so when I hear "July" I think heat

Do you know the quote " I don't want people to say of me, She is so charming. I want them to say... be careful, I think she's armed." I think I may have this one cornered with this scarf. :rofl :rofl :rofl

post-4896-135897421573_thumb.jpg

I used the Wave stitch for this scarf in a bright yellow, a bright orange and a bright red/orange/yellow print. All yarn is RH WW comfort pounders. I found it very difficult to make that stitch behave. :thair

:sun:hot:sun

post-4896-13589742157_thumb.jpg

Here's my July Scarf. It's actually on display at the LYS.

Beautiful scarf!!!

I decided to go for a Novelty scarf for this month. i tend to melt in hot weather so when I hear "July" I think heat

Do you know the quote " I don't want people to say of me, She is so charming. I want them to say... be careful, I think she's armed." I think I may have this one cornered with this scarf. :rofl :rofl :rofl

[ATTACH]4179[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4180[/ATTACH]

I used the Wave stitch for this scarf in a bright yellow, a bright orange and a bright red/orange/yellow print. All yarn is RH WW comfort pounders. I found it very difficult to make that stitch behave. :thair

LOL, Love it Darski!

I'd better get going for July. I don't have any idea what I want to do for this month yet! :eek

[ATTACH]4179[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4180[/ATTACH]

Oh Darski I love it!! What a fun scarf! :D

I'd better get going for July. I don't have any idea what I want to do for this month yet! :eek

Ditto :lol

Darski, I :manyheart the scarf, the colors, the name, everything about it! I have got to get back to mine and SOON!

Well here's my scarf for the month of July the light blue reminds me of a larkspur which is the birth flower for the month of July the scarf is made in Extended Single Crochet stitches that is me in the picture not the best picture of me but oh well at least you all can see what the scarf looks like

post-23521-135897422535_thumb.jpg

thanks Darski the yarn is Redheart Sport Weight Yarn Dutch blue I think I'll have to make the hat the same color to match it

Well here's my scarf for the month of July the light blue reminds me of a larkspur which is the birth flower for the month of July the scarf is made in Extended Single Crochet stitches that is me in the picture not the best picture of me but oh well at least you all can see what the scarf looks like

Both you and scarf are lovely!! :manyheart Excellent job! :clap

Has everyone seen the new yarn at hobby lobby? it's in the Love This yarn, It has silver and gold threads running thru it. They have it in white and black and red, cream, and a few other colors. It would make such pretty scarfs for winter and the holidays. Everyones scarfs looks great.

What a beautiful color!!!! Love it!!!

Turning in my July scarf! Ridges in ruby red and a Bella Hat all in Simply Soft.

[ATTACH]4412[/ATTACH]

The color is not as flourescent as it appears!

Great scarf!!!

post-11418-135897422703_thumb.jpg

Here is my July Scarf. I used the multi color from red heart must have gotten a bad skein or something .. not to happy with the yarn at all. :eek I used the three cheers stitch...

Hope everyone is enjoying this cal.. I sure am.. Keep up the good work ladies. :cheer

suzy and dava, love your scarves!!!

Dava, yes, I'm enjoying this CAL a LOT! I'm busy working on my July Scarf.

Suzy, your "model" doesn't seem to mind being dressed up at all! :rofl

Turning in my July scarf! Ridges in ruby red and a Bella Hat all in Simply Soft.

[ATTACH]4412[/ATTACH]

The color is not as flourescent as it appears!

Great scarf!! Love the model :wink

Has everyone seen the new yarn at hobby lobby? it's in the Love This yarn, It has silver and gold threads running thru it. They have it in white and black and red, cream, and a few other colors. It would make such pretty scarfs for winter and the holidays. Everyones scarfs looks great.

Ooooh sounds like a trip to HL is in my near future :D

[ATTACH]4425[/ATTACH]

Here is my July Scarf. I used the multi color from red heart must have gotten a bad skein or something .. not to happy with the yarn at all. :eek I used the three cheers stitch...

Hope everyone is enjoying this cal.. I sure am.. Keep up the good work ladies. :cheer

Love it Dava!!

I've gotta get a move on on mine! :eek But I have swap things to finish up first. :yes

[ATTACH]4425[/ATTACH]

I love it Dava!

Dava I think I disagree with you about the yarn... well at least the colour arrangement. it looks wonderful and patterned itself very nicely by my reckoning. I love that one.

:manyheart

My July scarf- not particularly creative - just patriotic, i am trying to stash bust and had only enough of this for a scarf

so here it is

[ATTACH]4481[/ATTACH]

I like it!! :clap

i hate to double post but can't figure out how to get two pics with text between

promised Darski a pic of the Bow'ghan ( crib Blanket)

Oooh very pretty!

Archived