Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

Absolutely great work, you seriously need to consider selling the set of patterns, God gives us talents with a purpose. And if you do not have need for the money, then as someone already suggested, you could donate the profit to your church or another organization. God bless you!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those two are adorable!! So sweet. I agree with everyone else, there has got to be a home for these! Maybe even some of the Christian pub co.s? Or Etsy... You definitely were given a gift, creating this set. :)

Blessings to you and yours

• 2 weeks later...

The new additions of the Noah and his wife are wonderful! I love your whole set. It is exciting to see what your latest creations has been.

Thank you for sharing what you've made. The pictures are great!

Deborah, Mr. and Mrs. Noah are just too precious for words!!! WONDERFUL job!! I can't wait to start making a set of them for my friend's granddaughter for next Christmas!

Deborah, Mr. and Mrs. Noah are just too precious for words!!! WONDERFUL job!! I can't wait to start making a set of them for my friend's granddaughter for next Christmas!

If you want, you can start here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91138 or here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91139

We're praying and working on getting the patterns together. We should be able to get them posted very soon.

Thanks so much for all the love and support ... Very glad everyone is enjoying them!

I was lucky enough to test for Deborah and have really enjoyed it so far. I have finished the ark and noah. I hope I did them justice. Thanks for letting me test for you. :c9

ark_001.jpg

ark_006.jpg

ark_003.jpg

ark_004.jpg

Oh My Goodness!!!!!:) I just noticed the adorable sandals that Noah and his wife are wearing.....HOW CUTE!!!!!!:c9:lol

• 3 weeks later...

FANTASTIC!!! I've got your pattern for the lamb/ram and the turtles! Thank you so much! You have really been gifted an amazing talent, I can't thank you enough for sharing.

My nephew is a Noah and I think I just found his first birthday gift! He will be one in June and he LOVES all the little stuffies (two birds, a turtle and monkey) that I made for him at Christmas. He is just going to love this set. Thanks again!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are sooooo talented. They're all just beautiful. And what a great toy for little ones to have. Fun and educational!!!

• 3 months later...

Deborah,

Have any new animals found their way to the ark? I am curious to see what animal will be arriving next.

Archived