Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love your animals.. 1'd love to be able to do that without a pattern, but im better with the ark part..

i have a few patterns for crocheted plastic canvas items such as tissue box covers, and little houses..

i think the ark would be well constructed with plastic canvas.. and being that the crochet is only needed to be the same shape as the canvas it is easiest to shape the ark with the plain canvas then crochet to the canvas's shape..

hope this suggestion helps with your project..

You should definitely write the patterns.

You could submit the set for publication. I'll bet it would get picked up!

I noticed that there is a class set for 2009 about getting patterns published. If you've never done it before, you might consider taking the class.

The set is wonderful and I'm sure you'd be able to sell the pattern! Think how nice it would look in booklet form! :cheer:cheer

They are all so detailed, great work! :yes I agree, you could get those published. I can't wait to see the whole set finished. :hook Your grand daughter is going to LOVE getting such a nice gift. :c9

Tina

I too hope you are writing out the pattern and going to make them available. I'm sure a ton of people would buy them.

I love love love them all and can't wait to see the rest. Great work. I'm sure they will be so surprised when they get them. Much better than little flat animals! :)

Archived