Noah's Ark ... NOAH SET VIEWER *PAGE 15*

onfire4Jesus

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like you got gran'girl approval. How in awe were her parents and your other family members? I'll bet they were amazed at the wonderful detail your animals have.

Like a few other posts....I too have to keep looking at your set.

Really Wonderful!

You have created a most impressive heirloom toy!! I hope she loves it and drags it around with her everywhere!

:hook Colleen

:lol drag? ... NO, she has two doggie sisters, so she carries things that she likes in her mouth!

When she first got the ark she gave some of the animals her 'kiss of approval' .. but she cried too cuz she wanted her new 'cellphone' that one of her cousins had gotten her! She loves pushing buttons.

Her mommy and daddy have the ark hanging from a door, so she can pick and chose as she wants.

I had given a couple of the extras to two of our great gran'babies ... the young boy [4 today] wanted the turtles. He said the girl looked like his sister so named her so ... our only great gran'girl [18 mo.] took the lambs. But later when she had the chance, she took all of them and was carrying them around throughout the house.

I haven't crocheted in 4 days now! But, am going to work on the monkey and giraffe patterns tonight.

Thank you all for your love and warm wishes!

:lol drag? ... NO, she has two doggie sisters, so she carries things that she likes in her mouth!

When she first got the ark she gave some of the animals her 'kiss of approval' .. but she cried too cuz she wanted her new 'cellphone' that one of her cousins had gotten her! She loves pushing buttons.

Her mommy and daddy have the ark hanging from a door, so she can pick and chose as she wants.

I had given a couple of the extras to two of our great gran'babies ... the young boy [4 today] wanted the turtles. He said the girl looked like his sister so named her so ... our only great gran'girl [18 mo.] took the lambs. But later when she had the chance, she took all of them and was carrying them around throughout the house.

I haven't crocheted in 4 days now! But, am going to work on the monkey and giraffe patterns tonight.

Thank you all for your love and warm wishes!

I think your set is amazing! If I wanted to make a Noah's ark [which I kind of do now!] it would be like yours. I can't wait to see the giraffes! Elephants and giraffes are my favs!

:clap:applause:nworthy Your Noah's ark set turned out awesome! Wow. What a great job. I am glad your grandbaby liked it.

Thank you for sharing some of your animal patterns as well. I love the little lamb. My Dad had an old service buddy who had a farm with sheep and we always went to visit during lambing time. So, lambs have a special place in my heart. :)

Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

that's an amazing ark...I especially like the idea of making the strap a rainbow so that the ark serves as a bag to hold all the animals. I love it! I'm also looking forward to any patterns you'll put up for these animals.......and what the penguins will look like when you get to making them. those are my favourite too ;)

I'm just going to say it ONE more time:

You should publish these patterns as a set! I know you'd sell the idea! There's NO doubt in my mind!

They're all so cute! Noah and his wife are wonderful!

:nworthy :nworthy

I'm in awe of your designing skill!

I must honestly say that the skill is not mine, but the Lord's. I have never, ever done anything like this before. I have learned and am still learning a lot!

I'd like to thank everyone for all the encouragement and interest. I am compiling the patterns with pics and stuff and hope to have something to present very soon.

You could sell the pattern and donate the funds to the church of your choice, the Salvation Army to help the homeless or something such as that, it may be the reason that God gave you the talent to begin with.

Gramof11 ... me too, plus 5 great gran'kiddies! My husband and I are ministers so yes I absolutely know that. We have definitely been praying for what the Lord would have us do. Thank you so much for the thoughts, we are most assuredly looking in the direction of helping those in need.

that's an amazing ark...I especially like the idea of making the strap a rainbow so that the ark serves as a bag to hold all the animals. I love it! I'm also looking forward to any patterns you'll put up for these animals.......and what the penguins will look like when you get to making them. those are my favourite too ;)

a1t2h9y1, you can find the lamb and ram here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91138 and the turtles are here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91139 Enjoy!

Archived